Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 3,677 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,798 reviews
on October 31, 2011
I was impressed wih these MediaBridge cables. One of the weaknesses often found in inexpensive cables is poor connections of the leads in the RCA jacks. When a generic cable is subject to a lot of use, or abuse, the first point of failure is usually at the connector. I unscrewed the barrel of one of the MediaBridge RCA connectors and found the soldered connections to be encased in a hard protective plastic. Although you can't actually see the connection, the plastic surround should work very well in protecting the sensitive connections. Another thing that impressed me was the 3.5mm minijack connector. It's designed to make a tight connection even if you are connecting it to a smartphone with a case. Lastly, the cable itself feels strong and sturdy, but is still very flexible. Highly recommended!!
11 comment| 127 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 28, 2016
I don't usually leave reviews for cables but these mediabridge cords are simply superb. I originally bought an rca to rca mediabridge cable to connect my subwoofer to my stereo receiver. Now I have been in the music business for 30+ years and I have seen a LOT of different cables but I must admit the quality of the first mediabridge rca to rca cord that was sent to me was amazing. I have never seen a cable that is so strong and yet purely flexible, so I made a mental not that the next time I needed a specific cord I would get another mediabridge one. Well about a month later I needed a 3.5 to rca cord so I ordered this one. Once again I was not just surprised, I was amazed at the quality and pure flexibility of the cord as well as the excellent connectors. These cords are incredible. I am totally sold and will continue to order mediabridge cables anytime I can.
on July 27, 2017
This is a very good quality cable. I connected this cable from my computer sound card to the Bravo Audio Ocean tube headphone amplifier and I hear a difference. I hear a clear audio signal and not a muddy or dry fatiguing signal. I did a comparison test with this cable same type which the other cable is thicker and this cable won. My ears told me this cable makes the audio sound realistic and pleasing. Only one culprit are the rca connectors they snug fit on to the Bravo Audio Ocean tube headphone amplifier which is good. The trick is to thread the rca connectors to the right to install this cable on to the Bravo Audio Ocean tube headphone amplifier and good to go.
on December 25, 2013
As someone who's enjoyed high end audio for several decades, and purchased myriad pieces of overpriced audio equipment during this time, I am truly astounded at how good sounding so much of this entry level audio equipment is.

The Mediabridge is no exception, since for about $10 you get well constructed cable that sounds neutral. Afterall, the job of an audio interconnect is to simply pass the source signals through the audio system without adding or obscuring any of this information as it is broadcast through one's speaker system.

Having recently purchased two Dayton Audio integrated amplifiers (an APA150 and DTA-1) for $160 including shipping, I now realize just how significant the value of these amplifiers is. Especially when considering that I have paid more than $160 for fancy audiophile interconnects on some of my more expensive gear. And that's nothing, when other audio enthusiasts have spent over $10,000 for a signal pair of hi-end interconnects.

At the very least, this affordable equipment has returned some sanity to this hobby. Even if this equipment does
not sound quite as good as the very best that the high end has to offer.

Moreover, the fact is that this equipment is more than just tolerable to listen to. It is emotionally involving, which is what the high end and its oftentimes stratospherically priced equipment attempts to accomplish.

That an integrated amplifier costing under $200 can accomplish this is impressive enough. However, that an amplifier costing under $50 can reproduce music in such a satisfying way, is truly significant.

If these little T class amplifiers turn out to be durable enough to last several years, this will only serve to further
concretize their importance in an industry that has always served a limited clientele because of the tremendous expense of its products.

The fact that anyone can now have an excellent sounding integrated amplifier for under $100 is truly an accomplishment for any audio manufacturer.

Hats off to Dayton Audio and Mediabridge for giving us high-end audio at a bargain price.
on August 21, 2015
I can't offer any concrete numbers in how good these perform, but I use them to extend audio from my speakers to any device of my choice and they function properly.

The real 5 star rating over a 3 or 4 star "it works" review, is that these things are built SUPER NICE! I'm not normally one for things having a "premium" build quality or a "premium feel" too them, because it is so arbitrary in a world of planned obsolescence. But even if the non-visible components are average or sub-par, the exterior components from end to end make me genuinely feel like I have a quality product. Ultimately, if you are an audiophile, the numbers are what matter most. I'm not really an audiophile, I just needed something cheap for a cheap setup I got, and these work nicely.
on August 16, 2017
The first part of the design flaw is the tips, too tight to fit onto a standard RCA port without causing damage. I had to use needle nose pliers to bend the claws back, should not have to that.

I have also seen many having this problem, the left channel on mine refused to work and like many have also reported it is a bit of a noisy cable.

It looks high quality and it feels high quality, until you use it.
on December 31, 2014
This purchase was a direct result of a previous cable's failing me when I was recording off the soundboard of an hour-long set of a band I was videoing. The whole board feed was ruined by a cable that had never given me any trouble. It was a typical three-dollar thing you get at a guitar store. This cable, though, the Mediabridge, is in a whole 'nother league. Sturdy, built like a tank, with every critical edge reinforced. It works fine now, of course, and my confidence level is high that it will continue to work fine after months or years of being crammed into a photo bag. (Note to other videographers: I'm still carrying a backup cable with me in the future. Maybe a Mediabridge!)
on June 6, 2016
As a practicing electrical engineer with an MSEE degree I never believed in "premium" cables. While there certainly are rotten cables for sale, beyond a certain point, there really is not much you can do to make a audio cable better electrically. This isn't aircraft radar.

Really, all you can do is improve the mechanical properties. With this I am very impressed. This is probably the best looking and best feeling audio cable I have ever owned. I am confident of its mechanical robustness.

The advanced technology that my older cables cannot match is the slim 3.5mm connector that is able to connect to my smartphone in its protective case. That's where the true value is.
on February 28, 2016
I've had good experiences with Mediabridge products and this one is no different. It just looks and feels solid and artfully designed. The RCA connectors fit with just the right friction (if that's the right term). Not too tight like some others I've tried. I use it in my home office, connecting my iPhone to a pre-amp and playing through the home audio. I sometimes plug it into my computer to better hear my favorite racing car YouTube videos. At 25-feet I have plenty of slack for movement and it was just one or two bucks more than the shorter versions. Bluetooth is great but I still like a hard connection if I'm not moving around.

It's nice when things work well. What impresses me is when the product looks and feels just right.
on February 7, 2015
Paid extra for overnight shipping because my old (10 year old to be exact) cable went wonky on me. I received them today on time, thanks to Amazon shipping.

I have hooked these cables to the RCA jacks on the back of my harman/kardon AVR 40 Receiver and was pleasantly surprised with with bright, crisp audio.

Just as other reviewers have stated the RCA ends are tight. Not a problem at all for me since I don't plan on removing them till the cable dies. Hoping to get more than 10 years out of this one since that cheap old $1 thing I had before never gave me such good audio. The 3.5mm jack went straight into my computer microphone port without issue.

I am really impressed with the cable. I have no problem with the price. I am willing to spend a little extra for quality. I will certainly look at Mediabridge products in the future. I'm sure the negative reviews were just cables that were defective. The company seems fine with replacement of defects so I'm definitely going to be a repeat customer. 1 year warranty is a plus as well.

Rock on everyone! I'll be spending many years listening to my 8 Tracks, Cassettes and Records through this cable!