Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Mediabridge 3.5mm Male to 2-Male RCA Adapter (6 Feet) - Step Down Design - (Part# MPC-35-2XRCA-6 )
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now STEM

on December 14, 2015
These cables are built really well and are made out of quality materials. The wire is really flexible and the eighth of an inch plug is not bigger than it needs to be. This allows it to fit in tighter places than some of the other plugs. With some cables, I must remove the case from my phone in order to connect. These cables fit just fine. I will definitely be purchasing more cables from Mediabridge in the future.
review image review image
on July 11, 2014
Mediabridge is becoming my favorite company for HDMI and audio/visual cables. I was skeptical the 3.5mm jack would fit into my iPhone with the case still on since the Apple jack barely fits around the hole allocated in the case. To my amazement it fit perfectly. Now, I can use this adapter for the stereo I have in my garage and can bring the phone with me anywhere in the garage with me so I can control the tracks that are playing. The sound quality is superb as well. Well done, Mediabridge.
on August 8, 2014
i needed a 3.5mm to rca adapter cable for my amp and while i was searching i stumbled upon this snazzy cable. saw it had raving reviews so decided to order it. i am glad i did because i'm extremely impressed with the quality of mediabridge. the cable came neatly packed in a nice sturdy box with a manual. the cable actually has weight to it and far from being flimsy. its double shielded and you can feel it. the heads are firmly attached to the cable and easy to plugin and out. the quality of the cable is absolutely fantastic.

i've been so impressed with its quality i went ahead and ordered a mediabridge usb cable for my camera. its quality too has been top notch.

i highly recommend this cable as well as mediabridge cables in general.
on February 6, 2014
These cables are pretty great, but is the $12 dollar price tag worth it? You might find similar performance for cheaper elsewhere [ie monoprice].
EDIT: refer to comment to Mediabridge for better clarification. An edit on this review to be more understandable is coming shortly.

My answer is probably no. I completely forgot about Monoprice on Amazon and regret not searching them for this particular cable before I purchased these. Monoprice sells what appears to be the same cable for less than 5 dollars. Here's the link:

The only reason I gave this review 4 stars out of 5 is because of the price. Most people agree that, in general, cables are all pretty much the same. This goes for HDMI cables, audio cables, etc.....

However, these are pretty high quality cables from what I can tell. I'm no cable expert, but the RCA jacks fit snugly onto my inputs of my Polk PSW1O - someone even commented that they are so tight [which is a good thing!] that junk RCA inputs may even get pulled out! I was a little hesitant to plug them into my subwoofer, but this hesitation was quelled by the fact that Polk makes quality products.

OTHER PRODUCTS AND BRANDS ASIDE....this cable is, well, a cable. I highly doubt it was worth the extra 7 dollars to purchase this cable instead of a cheaper alternative, so there's that. If I were to go back in time, I would definitely have purchased the mono price cable over this one.

I think the only thing that really thrilled me about this cable is that it came with a 3.5mm jack cover - something i've never seen before despite having purchased many high end headphones.
review image review image review image
on February 7, 2015
Paid extra for overnight shipping because my old (10 year old to be exact) cable went wonky on me. I received them today on time, thanks to Amazon shipping.

I have hooked these cables to the RCA jacks on the back of my harman/kardon AVR 40 Receiver and was pleasantly surprised with with bright, crisp audio.

Just as other reviewers have stated the RCA ends are tight. Not a problem at all for me since I don't plan on removing them till the cable dies. Hoping to get more than 10 years out of this one since that cheap old $1 thing I had before never gave me such good audio. The 3.5mm jack went straight into my computer microphone port without issue.

I am really impressed with the cable. I have no problem with the price. I am willing to spend a little extra for quality. I will certainly look at Mediabridge products in the future. I'm sure the negative reviews were just cables that were defective. The company seems fine with replacement of defects so I'm definitely going to be a repeat customer. 1 year warranty is a plus as well.

Rock on everyone! I'll be spending many years listening to my 8 Tracks, Cassettes and Records through this cable!
on June 1, 2013
The picture of this cable doesn't do it justice. This is without a doubt the best audio cable I've ever owned. Wait until you open the shipping box... Comes in a surprisingly high quality box of its own with a nice brochure about other products Mediabridge offers. The connectors are impressive - gold plated, snug/perfect fit, great shape. I don't have an issue with the 3.5mm barrel size but this cable is specifically made to fit into senselessly designed iPhone and MP3 player covers. Clever. Someone thought long and hard about this design, and for the money, the quality simply cannot be overstated or beat. I'd buy again in a hearbeat and enthusiastically recommend to friends and family. 5 BIG stars.
on March 6, 2014
For the price this is hard to beat. Heavily shielded and no loss of signal. I have a music studio in my house, I needed this for part of the set up, but with all the EMI, Power Conditioners, Instrument cables I needed something to perform. This did it. No loss of signal (checked it with a oscilloscope) and no interference. I recommend this for anyone that needs a cable run through an area where they don't want EMI to mess with sound.
on February 26, 2015
I bought three different brands of cables in this configuration after reading some (Amazon verified purchaser's only) reviews on each brand that were, in effect, consumer horror stories. I am pleased to say that I received none with defects and all three had quite good build quality.
With a headphone amp, DAC, & headphones on order I didn't want to have to run to BestBuy or Radio Shack to buy their over priced garbage should a single purchase here on Amazon prove disastrous - thus the three (overkill I know). This cable goes from my iPhone 6 plus to a Schiit Audio (no joke...& good stuff btw) headphone amp that powers AKG702 headphones.
The 3.5 mm end of the cable fits through two out of three cases I have for the phone. Okay. So I've got a 'thing' with threes... The case these didn't fit through is a Ballistic Tungsten which is a tad bulky.
No noises. No shorts. All good!
I'd not hesitate to buy Mediabridge products again.
on January 22, 2014
Initially, I ordered one of the less expensive cables; it cost about half the price of the mediabridge. It lasted about 3 months; the sound in one speaker disappeared, and I had to wiggle the wire to make it work. Impatient, I went to Best Buy and spent about $20 on a similar quality cable that didn't fit my receiver. Finally, I ordered the mediabridge. It arrived promptly and several days later I received an email from mediabridge thanking me for my order and inviting me to contact them if I had any questions/comments/problems. This cable looks much more substantial than the previous cables and I swear my system, although I am no audiophile and therefore can not verify the possibility, sounds better. I have subsequently ordered their subwoofer cable, and it too arrived quickly, and I again received the accompanying email. I have every reason to believe that this company is selling high quality products at a great price, while at the same time offering great customer service. I will definitely, if the need arises, order from this company in the future.
on July 4, 2014
I had to struggle when I tried to remove these from my TV. I could tell that they were too tight, so I tried to gently coax them out. They still ripped out one of the RCA jacks from my TV. Luckily, my TV is well engineered; I was able to reattach it. I then attached it to my FiOS box. Same issue, so I'm just leaving them on.