Workplace Solutions Editors' Holiday Gift Picks Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Stocking Stuffers hggv216 Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  All-New Echo Dot Fire Tablets Kindle Paperwhite Prince Shop Outdoor Deals on Amazon

Showing 1-10 of 284 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on December 13, 2012
The Mediabridge Toslink cable seems to be well made and works well once installed, but it was tight fit. An Amazon Basics Toslink cable snaps in and out of the same sockets easily, while I had to press very firmly to get the Mediabridge cable to snap in. It seems size is a problem with Toslink cables as some people complain of a too-loose fit and others of a too-tight fit for the same make and model cable.
I noticed the little transverse ridges on the top and bottom surfaces of the Mediabridge plug seemed slightly taller than on my Amazon Basics cable, so I filed them down with a fingernail file, and -- perfect fit! The Mediabridge cable now snaps in and out easily and securely. If you try this, be careful to only file off a small amount of the ridges, as they are what holds the plug in the socket (makes the snap).
on October 29, 2011
Minimal packing and protection but still make it.
Cable look like good quality ones, not premiums though.
The shape is very good, snap and stay secure, sometime too secured as it may be diffictult to remove, but I prefer that as I never remove my cables or once in a year!
I strongly advise you to go for that kind of size if that is what you need, a lot of people tend to take 6ft because it is almost the same price, but then the overlong is very bothering in cabinet.
on September 15, 2016
We bought this because we had just hooked up an older RCA surround sound that didn't have HDMI capability When I searched the internet and Amazon people were saying we needed this box that cost well over $20 and I thought this might be a better choice, and if it didn't work we would't be out too much. We got it, hooked it up changed the setting on the surround to TV/OPT and it works just beautifully.
on December 2, 2016
Couldn't find my cable that my Sony sound bar came with so I had to order this one. This is a VERY heavy duty cable unlike what the Sony sound bar came with. Mediabridge has always been a quality product and therefore will purchase theirs over other companies.
on January 24, 2016
It worked great. I wish I had gotten the longer one. I'd recommend to actually measure the the spot where you are going to use it. I thought this was going to be plenty long and it just fit. The cable itself was great. Great quality.
on March 2, 2014
I'm using it to replace a two strand, two connector RCA (red and white) analog audio cable and use the optical audio out and optical audio in on my CD player and AVR,respectively. The quality of sound is way better (digital) and is nicer to have less connectors and cables on your Home Theater and/or Audio systems, both aesthetically and for cable organization.
on November 23, 2011
Although this cable will work well once connected, be aware that the plug is larger than most toslink cables and may be too large to fit into the optical socket of your particular device. This cable will NOT fit Panasonic DMP-BDT210 Blu-ray players; it WILL fit into most a/v receivers.
This cable is well made and is perfect for our entertainment center Blue-Ray hookup to Yamaha 6.1 system, and I can run it inside a flex tube so the cable is hidden from view.

Excellent shipping box protects the cable well and delivery was fast. Impressive and highly recommended if you have the need for a cable like this.
on March 8, 2012
Can't beat the price and quality of this cable, there really isn't any reason to fork out more than $15 on a cable depending on length. It does lock tight which is a good thing really, my monster cable toslinks are inferior compared to this cable. Bought a few more to replace my current stock.
on August 9, 2016
After using Mediabridge for all of my latest cabling purchases, i have no idea why people spend so much money on consumer-grade cables. These optical cables are an outstanding value for the price. Very well-made.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.