Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,411 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,486 reviews
on March 19, 2017
The last thing you ever want to worry about in your audio setup is your cabling. So, you want to buy a good set that will never come loose and always perform.

After over a year of use, I can say that this cable fits the bill for both. I don't have any EMF sources nearby, but it's good to know that the cable offers shielding.
on July 22, 2017
Ideally, I should have procured a cable that split into two connections on the subwoofer side, because the Onkyo amp has one dedicated subwoofer plug, which goes to two inputs. But the Polk subwoofer allows going to one only if you simulate an LFE. Thus the cable I got could be used, and transmits quite well. It's very well built.
on June 27, 2017
Hi, I'm very pleased with this meadow ridge subwoffer cable. Very high quality product, I installed it immediately, better than expected. I highly recommend this cable, I'm using it on a Polk audio psw 505, and it is great!! I will buy more meadow ridge products as needed.i
on April 22, 2017
Sturdy - hooked up once and expect it to last a lifetime. Tip and shell made solid connections with equipment jacks - I'm not worried about corrosion developing over time or being pulled free by its own weight.
on February 27, 2013
My setup prior to purchasing these cables :
a HD Projector and 32 inch Sony LED TV connected to a Blu-ray player via HDMI and Bose Companion 2-speaker system for external speakers.
I had used rca cables to connect my speakers with blu-ray those were really thin ones that you'd get for 3-4 dollars online.

Let me start by saying that I'm not an audiophile. But, I always felt that the Bose Companio 2 speakers were lousy for movie playing because it neither delivered rich bass nor sounded great during conversations.

All that changed after I replaced the thin rca-wires with these cables. I was amazed how well those bose speakers sounded with the same setup with new cables. I now enjoy the movie-like sound, low-bass and clear enough conversation without the need for turning up or down the volume, in a 12x112 ft room as good as I would in a movie hall(minus the surround sound effect ofcourse). One bit where I was a little hesitant on was the tightness of the plugs; but, it got on nicely(with just a little push) and will stay in place even during earthquake I believe;-) .

Before I purchased this one, I did do a little research from price-point of view and the quality on the offer. With Belkin, Monster and Mediabridge making ito the final list, I went ahead with Mediabridge for their oblique-slotted plug design which would not get loose (unlike the straight slotted design.. i think) after multiple plug-in plug-off cycles.
on November 13, 2016
Went from a basic rca that was sending a bad signal and kept cutting out to this. The difference is night and day, now it actually feels like a subwoofer when playing movies and my music. As some others have said the connections are a little tight but that just means they have a secure connection. I got them on very easily with a little push.
on January 26, 2016
An excellent constructed and sounding cable compared to my Monster, Esoteric, Belkin Pure AV. I would put this somewhere along the lines of the Belkin Pure AV stuff when it comes to external construction. Since i'm not a robot or computer signal analyzer, to my ears, the sound reproduction is on par with my other sub cables costing far more. Bass was tight and controlled, I've tested this on my original sub and the new sub that replaced it. I also used my Esoteric cable for comparison, both produced lows indistinguishable from one another. I'd definitely say it's a win for my wallet and us audio lovers out there. Definitely worth the money.
on March 21, 2014
So cables and audiophiles have a challenged love story. However, this cable is definitely worth it for one solid reason:

PROPER SHIELDING

I have a hi-fi setup in my room consisting of a Marantz NR1403 receiver, B&W 685B monitors, and all of my circuitry is run either off of powerline filters, or pure sine wave UPC's. However, my Klipsch RW12-II subwoofer had a 60hz hum. This hum was not caused by the power coming in to the sub, but was only present when the subwoofer was connected to my stereo via a really long RCA cable. The hum was actually coming from the wire itself, and that was simply because the cable was unshielded, causing induction in the cable which created a floor hum.

While any subwoofer cables above this price point are all snake oil/magically based for their price, this cable does the job, does it well, and is all you will need for your subwoofer interconnects.

But damn, this thing's connection is tighter than...

You can fill that part in.
on August 29, 2017
Perfect solution for old double wire rca. Insulation is beefy and quality feels and look professional. Ends secure firmly to subwoofer and receiver sub output. Did not measure resistance but on replacing my old rca sub does sound a tad bit louder for same settings. Very pleased with this product
on July 11, 2017
Excellent quality cable that works perfectly with between our Polk Audio PSW10 10-Inch Powered Subwoofer and Pioneer (VSX-532) Surround Sound A/V Receiver. It delivers great quality bass that doesn't distort even at max volume