Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheBigSick TheBigSick TheBigSick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on January 13, 2018
This cable did make a significant difference in richness. I had to adjust the levels to reduce the amount of bass. The cable that came with my subwoofer was much thinner and provided what I thought was decent sound but this cable made a huge difference. It was so significant I was wondering what other cables I should change. This was a great purchase! The only things that could make this better would possibly be a right angle plug.
on December 17, 2017
This subwoofer audio cable is the real deal! I purchased these to replace a recently purchased pair of $35 Rocketfish sub cable from Best Buy. Those cables, when ran alongside with other wires caused my Klipsch sub to hum at ridiculously high levels. Decided to give these a try, and at the price of $10, my ears have totally enjoyed the peaceful lows that my sub provides minus the hum. I HIGHLY recommend this cable for sub to receiver connection!!!
on June 27, 2017
Hi, I'm very pleased with this meadow ridge subwoffer cable. Very high quality product, I installed it immediately, better than expected. I highly recommend this cable, I'm using it on a Polk audio psw 505, and it is great!! I will buy more meadow ridge products as needed.i
on September 28, 2017
I bought this to replace a 6 ft cable that seemed like it was overworking because it was overstretching. This cable works perfectly. I have a Sony sub with a JVC receiver and the bass is actually deeper using this cord compared to the 6 ft cord that I had.
on January 16, 2018
This cable is much better than the one it replaced and has worked well so far. The ends hold on tight and the cable feels very well made. No signal or sound problems at all from my subwoofer. Recommended.
on April 22, 2017
Sturdy - hooked up once and expect it to last a lifetime. Tip and shell made solid connections with equipment jacks - I'm not worried about corrosion developing over time or being pulled free by its own weight.
on October 10, 2017
I replaced my standard RCA cable that went to my subwoofer and used this cable what a quality difference! I noticed a lot less feedback and more of a kick however so slight the difference
on January 26, 2016
An excellent constructed and sounding cable compared to my Monster, Esoteric, Belkin Pure AV. I would put this somewhere along the lines of the Belkin Pure AV stuff when it comes to external construction. Since i'm not a robot or computer signal analyzer, to my ears, the sound reproduction is on par with my other sub cables costing far more. Bass was tight and controlled, I've tested this on my original sub and the new sub that replaced it. I also used my Esoteric cable for comparison, both produced lows indistinguishable from one another. I'd definitely say it's a win for my wallet and us audio lovers out there. Definitely worth the money.
on October 30, 2017
Facilitates clear and powerful bass frequencies. I have two of them both the same length and they both connect very snugly to my subs with an ample gripping area for removal. Not that I'd care to do that though.
on March 21, 2014
So cables and audiophiles have a challenged love story. However, this cable is definitely worth it for one solid reason:

PROPER SHIELDING

I have a hi-fi setup in my room consisting of a Marantz NR1403 receiver, B&W 685B monitors, and all of my circuitry is run either off of powerline filters, or pure sine wave UPC's. However, my Klipsch RW12-II subwoofer had a 60hz hum. This hum was not caused by the power coming in to the sub, but was only present when the subwoofer was connected to my stereo via a really long RCA cable. The hum was actually coming from the wire itself, and that was simply because the cable was unshielded, causing induction in the cable which created a floor hum.

While any subwoofer cables above this price point are all snake oil/magically based for their price, this cable does the job, does it well, and is all you will need for your subwoofer interconnects.

But damn, this thing's connection is tighter than...

You can fill that part in.