Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on May 20, 2017
I bought this item to replace the old, cheap RF cable on my vintage Intellivision console. I was getting the fuzzy, unstable picture that comes with the cheesy, ill-fitting, and poorly shielded standard cables the console manufacturers originally supplied.
Upon opening the box, the difference in quality was immediately noticeable. The cable is much thicker than the original, and felt far more solid. Gold-plated connectors, plastic thumb grips behind the connectors, shielding, heft ... just clearly of better construction. After installing the Mediabridge cable, the picture quality issues disappeared, resulting in a crisp, sharp, clear picture with no interference, fuzz, lines, etc. The connectors fit snugly with a solid grip. The cable offers plenty of length and pliablility for all applications.
This cable is an affordable, easy upgrade for any vintage game console with a removable RF cable. Just add an RCA-Coax adapter and you're set!
review image
4 people found this helpful
on January 13, 2018
This cable did make a significant difference in richness. I had to adjust the levels to reduce the amount of bass. The cable that came with my subwoofer was much thinner and provided what I thought was decent sound but this cable made a huge difference. It was so significant I was wondering what other cables I should change. This was a great purchase! The only things that could make this better would possibly be a right angle plug.
3 people found this helpful
on December 6, 2015
This subwoofer cable is nice, heavy, and good looking. The connections are solid on my Denon AVR-487 (That's kinda old but works magnificently.) and Polk Audio PSW-10 (Great subwoofer. I highly recommend it to anyone on a budget. It rattles my windows and walk to the point that if you put your head in the wall, your vision gets blurry.)
review image
10 people found this helpful
on July 11, 2017
Excellent quality cable that works perfectly with between our Polk Audio PSW10 10-Inch Powered Subwoofer and Pioneer (VSX-532) Surround Sound A/V Receiver. It delivers great quality bass that doesn't distort even at max volume
4 people found this helpful
on December 5, 2017
Very nice high quality cable for a very reasonable price. I have ordered Mediabridge cables in the past and can honestly say that they are made extremelywell.
I'm a bit of an audiophile type, but not willing to pay the ridiculous prices of audiophile cables, that you really cannot discern the difference between most of them. I would put this up against any high dollar cable and see if you can tell the difference.

.Mediabridge ULTRA Series Subwoofer Cable (15 Feet) - Dual Shielded with Gold Plated RCA to RCA Connectors - Black
on April 26, 2018
Excellent build quality. Typically I go for the higher end brand name stuff but I rolled the dice on this item and I was pleasantly surprised. The RCA connectors feel very well constructed and snug up to inputs very well. The wiring feels durable and really heavy duty. The sound it perfect, no resonance or humming, bass is reproduced up to my standards. This is an excellent buy and I highly reccomend you buy it now and thank me later.
on March 27, 2018
I have been using mediabridge cables for several years and they have never disappointed. While they are not the absolutely least expensive, I think their price is more than fair given the build quality. This particular cable replaced one that was not built nearly as well and was several years old. The difference in performance was immediately apparent. IMO, when shopping for a reasonably priced cable for your sub, it would be hard to get better than this.
on December 4, 2013
Man, My Subwoofer want to woof. It wants to bark, howl, shake, shimmy, and woof loud and deep, fillin' the room kinda woofin'. It wants you to believe the world is ending, the robots are coming, along with the zombies and the aliens and all that stuff.

Until last week, this was not a problem. My 70" LCD TV was held by a home-made shelf. Not even a good one, but one I hacked together in a night for the previous TV, a 71" DLP. But lo, come Black Friday, I spy's me a manufacturered shelf, something large and metal and Chinese and not even slightly as ugly as mine, at a good price. It's been nine years of that "just until the shelf arrives" home-spun unit (the original shelf was discontinued).

But alas, no room for My Subwoofer under that shelf. And the glass shelves might not have played nice with my subwoofer, either. So I relocates it to the side of the media equipment plaza in my media room. It very quickly becomes apparent that My Wife does not Approve of the New Location of My Subwoofer.

The Mediabridge 15 foot cable arrived today to save the day... just in time, too, given that "The Wolverine", in Blu-ray, has been sitting on my kitchen table for day... you know that's got some woofin' inside. This cable will allow me to relocate My Subwoofer to the other side of the Media Plaza, where My Wife's view of it will be blocked. Out of site, sure, but she'll know it's there... boy howdy will she know it's there.
15 people found this helpful
on October 17, 2015
Arrived Warp Fast, double-box and as Described!!!

My previous 10' sub-woofer cable developed a hum and you could minimize it (lower hum) by moving the cable just behind the RCA connector back-and-forth, which was not acceptable. Probably a broken ground wire somewhere.

After a home remodel, I actually needed a longer cable so, after some research in Amazon, I ordered the Mediabridge ULTRA Series 15' Subwoofer Cable. The Mediabridge is Super Quiet and has a solid design throughout, using quality gold end RCA connectors.Thanks!!!

Equipment:

320w 12" Powered Sub-woofer w/updated 12" woofer
(S/N: 00034 - APR. 2002)
3 people found this helpful
on March 19, 2017
The last thing you ever want to worry about in your audio setup is your cabling. So, you want to buy a good set that will never come loose and always perform.

After over a year of use, I can say that this cable fits the bill for both. I don't have any EMF sources nearby, but it's good to know that the cable offers shielding.
2 people found this helpful