BCA Month Beauty Ali: A Life Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

on July 22, 2017
Ideally, I should have procured a cable that split into two connections on the subwoofer side, because the Onkyo amp has one dedicated subwoofer plug, which goes to two inputs. But the Polk subwoofer allows going to one only if you simulate an LFE. Thus the cable I got could be used, and transmits quite well. It's very well built.
on June 27, 2017
Hi, I'm very pleased with this meadow ridge subwoffer cable. Very high quality product, I installed it immediately, better than expected. I highly recommend this cable, I'm using it on a Polk audio psw 505, and it is great!! I will buy more meadow ridge products as needed.i
on September 28, 2017
I bought this to replace a 6 ft cable that seemed like it was overworking because it was overstretching. This cable works perfectly. I have a Sony sub with a JVC receiver and the bass is actually deeper using this cord compared to the 6 ft cord that I had.
on April 22, 2017
Sturdy - hooked up once and expect it to last a lifetime. Tip and shell made solid connections with equipment jacks - I'm not worried about corrosion developing over time or being pulled free by its own weight.
on October 3, 2017
Works perfectly and is clearly a high quality. The only issue I would have, and this is not enough to downgrade the stars, is that the input is a little long and requires more distance from the wall than I wanted. I would have much preferred a right angle plug.
on October 10, 2017
I replaced my standard RCA cable that went to my subwoofer and used this cable what a quality difference! I noticed a lot less feedback and more of a kick however so slight the difference
on February 27, 2013
My setup prior to purchasing these cables :
a HD Projector and 32 inch Sony LED TV connected to a Blu-ray player via HDMI and Bose Companion 2-speaker system for external speakers.
I had used rca cables to connect my speakers with blu-ray those were really thin ones that you'd get for 3-4 dollars online.

Let me start by saying that I'm not an audiophile. But, I always felt that the Bose Companio 2 speakers were lousy for movie playing because it neither delivered rich bass nor sounded great during conversations.

All that changed after I replaced the thin rca-wires with these cables. I was amazed how well those bose speakers sounded with the same setup with new cables. I now enjoy the movie-like sound, low-bass and clear enough conversation without the need for turning up or down the volume, in a 12x112 ft room as good as I would in a movie hall(minus the surround sound effect ofcourse). One bit where I was a little hesitant on was the tightness of the plugs; but, it got on nicely(with just a little push) and will stay in place even during earthquake I believe;-) .

Before I purchased this one, I did do a little research from price-point of view and the quality on the offer. With Belkin, Monster and Mediabridge making ito the final list, I went ahead with Mediabridge for their oblique-slotted plug design which would not get loose (unlike the straight slotted design.. i think) after multiple plug-in plug-off cycles.
on November 13, 2016
Went from a basic rca that was sending a bad signal and kept cutting out to this. The difference is night and day, now it actually feels like a subwoofer when playing movies and my music. As some others have said the connections are a little tight but that just means they have a secure connection. I got them on very easily with a little push.
on January 26, 2016
An excellent constructed and sounding cable compared to my Monster, Esoteric, Belkin Pure AV. I would put this somewhere along the lines of the Belkin Pure AV stuff when it comes to external construction. Since i'm not a robot or computer signal analyzer, to my ears, the sound reproduction is on par with my other sub cables costing far more. Bass was tight and controlled, I've tested this on my original sub and the new sub that replaced it. I also used my Esoteric cable for comparison, both produced lows indistinguishable from one another. I'd definitely say it's a win for my wallet and us audio lovers out there. Definitely worth the money.
on March 21, 2014
So cables and audiophiles have a challenged love story. However, this cable is definitely worth it for one solid reason:

PROPER SHIELDING

I have a hi-fi setup in my room consisting of a Marantz NR1403 receiver, B&W 685B monitors, and all of my circuitry is run either off of powerline filters, or pure sine wave UPC's. However, my Klipsch RW12-II subwoofer had a 60hz hum. This hum was not caused by the power coming in to the sub, but was only present when the subwoofer was connected to my stereo via a really long RCA cable. The hum was actually coming from the wire itself, and that was simply because the cable was unshielded, causing induction in the cable which created a floor hum.

While any subwoofer cables above this price point are all snake oil/magically based for their price, this cable does the job, does it well, and is all you will need for your subwoofer interconnects.

But damn, this thing's connection is tighter than...

You can fill that part in.