Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 5, 2017
Very nice high quality cable for a very reasonable price. I have ordered Mediabridge cables in the past and can honestly say that they are made extremelywell.
I'm a bit of an audiophile type, but not willing to pay the ridiculous prices of audiophile cables, that you really cannot discern the difference between most of them. I would put this up against any high dollar cable and see if you can tell the difference.

.Mediabridge ULTRA Series Subwoofer Cable (15 Feet) - Dual Shielded with Gold Plated RCA to RCA Connectors - Black
on June 27, 2017
Hi, I'm very pleased with this meadow ridge subwoffer cable. Very high quality product, I installed it immediately, better than expected. I highly recommend this cable, I'm using it on a Polk audio psw 505, and it is great!! I will buy more meadow ridge products as needed.i
on September 28, 2017
I bought this to replace a 6 ft cable that seemed like it was overworking because it was overstretching. This cable works perfectly. I have a Sony sub with a JVC receiver and the bass is actually deeper using this cord compared to the 6 ft cord that I had.
on April 22, 2017
Sturdy - hooked up once and expect it to last a lifetime. Tip and shell made solid connections with equipment jacks - I'm not worried about corrosion developing over time or being pulled free by its own weight.
on October 10, 2017
I replaced my standard RCA cable that went to my subwoofer and used this cable what a quality difference! I noticed a lot less feedback and more of a kick however so slight the difference
on November 13, 2016
Went from a basic rca that was sending a bad signal and kept cutting out to this. The difference is night and day, now it actually feels like a subwoofer when playing movies and my music. As some others have said the connections are a little tight but that just means they have a secure connection. I got them on very easily with a little push.
on January 26, 2016
An excellent constructed and sounding cable compared to my Monster, Esoteric, Belkin Pure AV. I would put this somewhere along the lines of the Belkin Pure AV stuff when it comes to external construction. Since i'm not a robot or computer signal analyzer, to my ears, the sound reproduction is on par with my other sub cables costing far more. Bass was tight and controlled, I've tested this on my original sub and the new sub that replaced it. I also used my Esoteric cable for comparison, both produced lows indistinguishable from one another. I'd definitely say it's a win for my wallet and us audio lovers out there. Definitely worth the money.
on October 30, 2017
Facilitates clear and powerful bass frequencies. I have two of them both the same length and they both connect very snugly to my subs with an ample gripping area for removal. Not that I'd care to do that though.
on March 21, 2014
So cables and audiophiles have a challenged love story. However, this cable is definitely worth it for one solid reason:

PROPER SHIELDING

I have a hi-fi setup in my room consisting of a Marantz NR1403 receiver, B&W 685B monitors, and all of my circuitry is run either off of powerline filters, or pure sine wave UPC's. However, my Klipsch RW12-II subwoofer had a 60hz hum. This hum was not caused by the power coming in to the sub, but was only present when the subwoofer was connected to my stereo via a really long RCA cable. The hum was actually coming from the wire itself, and that was simply because the cable was unshielded, causing induction in the cable which created a floor hum.

While any subwoofer cables above this price point are all snake oil/magically based for their price, this cable does the job, does it well, and is all you will need for your subwoofer interconnects.

But damn, this thing's connection is tighter than...

You can fill that part in.
on August 29, 2017
Perfect solution for old double wire rca. Insulation is beefy and quality feels and look professional. Ends secure firmly to subwoofer and receiver sub output. Did not measure resistance but on replacing my old rca sub does sound a tad bit louder for same settings. Very pleased with this product