Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 866 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 894 reviews
on September 8, 2016
Exactly what I expected. My bass in my entertainment system is much cleaner and tighter sounding. Using these cables (I purchased 2) to Run a Klipsch sub and a JBL. The quality of the cables themselves is first rate. Highly recommend this product.
on December 1, 2014
The subwoofer cable that came with the subwoofer is puny. I mean, when I opened the box and took this bad boy out, I looked at that puny little cable and told it to take some vitamins or something. Then I stuck it away. Far away.

The sheer power and sound from this cable make it worthwhile: there's nothing like the rumble of the space ships and explosions during the opening battle sequence of Star Wars Episode III to thrill a person. And this is thrilling.

I know it's just a cable, right? Well, humor me and let me talk it up a bit!

If you have a decent home theater with a powered subwoofer, you owe it to yourself to use a non-puny sub cable. And this is the one to use.
on May 15, 2014
I got this to help with the remote subwoofer location on my 7.2 receiver. I have a sub up front and ran a long cable through the wall to a rear location where I plan to put another. I got this to go from the wall plate to the sub when I get it. Just for kicks I replaced the small cable that came with my little home theater in a box system I bought 12 years ago. After all, lots of reviewers said it improved their sound. I was skeptical! How can a cable make a difference? It does. I was shocked. You can hear a very clear difference in the quality of sound coming from this little sub. Better bass and the sound is more clear. The lows can't get me too excited because this is a small 6" sub, but, it has better sound production that it did with the stock cable. I will be getting another one, because this one is not leaving the spot it now has. Now I'm wondering what this will do for a really good sub that I get for the rear?? Bet it will be good.
on January 23, 2016
Just got this when I purchased my new subwoofer and it has been great! Most cables are just cables but even at first glance you can tell that this cable is definitely a step up from most. It feels very solid and durable. Some other cables I have used in the past just feel very cheap and I worry about how long they will last but not this one. I have not doubt that this will last as long if not longer than my sub. The connection at both ends was very secure, I actually had to use a decent amount of pressure to connect it so I am not worried about it coming loose, even if I have to move my equipment around. If you need a cable for your subwoofer then this is the cable you want to buy.
on October 23, 2013
I needed a relatively short length of subwoofer cable to link my new Polk Audio Subwoofer to my new Xtrememac Tango Bar desktop sound bar. This Mediabridge dual-shielded, gold plated cable is state of the art. Sometimes existing electrical cable running along the floor will interfere with a lessor speaker cable's efficiency, but the dual shield ensures true, crisp response from my subwoofer. I like that! Sure, I could have opted for the big name monster type of cable, but Mediabridge has made a product worthy of consideration. It's "monster" enough for me, and I'm happy with my choice... or at least I was until I tried to connect it with my Xtrememac. It could not fit the sub-out plug of the Xtrememac. It was too large. The other end of the cable fit my subwoofer just fine, but Xtrememac's "shell" opening is smaller. I've never encountered this kind of problem. I'm sure the cable would be fine with any other connection, but it will not work with Xtrememac.
on September 4, 2015
Now this feels like quality! My small 5.1 home system came with a subwoofer cable that was the circumference of a mouse wire or smaller! This baby is a whole lot bigger plus it is gold coated and fits very snug into my sub and receiver. The price was cheap for a quality subwoofer cable but a bit high for what it really is, an rca cable. I wouldn't say I notice a real difference in my entry level system but knowing I have all quality cables connected to it is a good feeling as well as knowing if I upgrade my system, I have quality cables to use. I would definitely buy it again. Mediabridge has never disappointed me.
VINE VOICEon June 9, 2012
The idea of using a single Subwoofer Cable is a wonderful one for many reasons.

The workmanship of the Mediabridge Ultra Series - Dual Sheilded Subwoofer Cable with RCA to RCA Gold Plated Grade Connectors is excellent and provides a quality product.

The price for this cable, like ALL Mediabridge Products, provides an economical, yet excellent and effective, product for the financially savy buyer.

The ease of connection with this single cable goes without saying for even the most novice user. Installation is a breeze: if you have a single subwoofer plug-in on both your receiver and your subwoofer, just insert each end of the cable in the appropriate connection space; if your have a right and left plug-in on each or one of receiver or subwoofer, just plug the cable ends in the LEFT port of either or both. Couldn't be quicker or easier. One cable, no wire stripping, no exposed wires, no need to install banana plugs. Just plug and play. Your only decision is 'how long does my cable need to be', as this cable is available in various lengths.

Thus, the overall purchasing decision is really quick and easy, if you have need of this particular connection in your music or home theater system; just buy this quality Subwoofer Cable from Mediabridge and then relax and enjoy!
on August 24, 2013
This cable is a fantastic bargain. It uses good materials and is well constructed. The price is perfect and it gets the job done well.

You can't go wrong with this if their size options work out for you. I bought the 8ft. and it was fine for my initial thought of where I would place my sub. When I tried to move it farther away I found 8ft. wasn't enough and I needed something more like 10ft. There was no option and I didn't want all the extra cable of bumping up to the 15ft. model. I ended up spending a bit more to replace this with a 10ft. from a more "boutique" brand. I don't know that there is much difference in quality between the two, certainly nothing I can notice sound-wise, and the construction of this cable isn't much "worse" than the higher end cable.

This cable certainly beats your average, basic RCA cable. Just get this one and be done with your search!
on December 5, 2016
I'm no expert on sub-woofers or RCA cables, or what makes a subwoofer cable different than a regular RCA cable, but this seems like a high quality build, its strong and flexible, and the low frequencies sound clear and punchy on my sub, though I don't really have anything to compare it to since I didn't have a cheaper cable on it previously. All I can say is that I'm happy with it.
on July 17, 2012
First off you notice the nice little box the cable comes in. It's not much but it's easy to open and easy to close again, which is not always possible with things like blister packs, etc. As a tech-guy (software engineer) all I really care about is how good the cable is and with a perfectly good monster cable (dual-shielded as well) I would have a nice benchmark. Needless to say, I figured I could just run both on the same sub, one for each channel into the sub. What happened then blew me away. First, it sounded amazing but as I changed my crossover frequency I noticed some odd sounds coming from the really really lows on the sub (THX test). Naturally I removed the new cable (this cable being reviewed) and the sounds persisted. "It couldn't be my fairly new, very expensive monster cable...", I thought to myself. Well it was! I removed the monster cable and things cleared up, I proceeded to buy a second on these cables to replace it and I'm happy to say the sound is FAR superior to the monster cables I had. I've even installed a few sets of them for friends in their home theaters.