Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

on December 4, 2012
I have a nice combo audio/HT system. This y-cable was purchased for adding two custom-built Rhythmik-powered servo subs to my system. I bought long lengths [also Mediabridge] for the main cables, and then added this cable to the end to feed both inputs of the sub. Feeding both inputs on the Rhythmik amps increases output 6db, or so they say. I could hear an output difference, but did not measure whether it amounted to 6db. You can see my review of the 50-foot cables I bought here: Mediabridge 50 feet Ultra Series - Dual Shielded Subwoofer Cable - RCA to RCA Gold Plated Pro Grade Connectors. This y cable compared very favorably with my custom made Blue Jeans Cable version. Would definitely buy another if I needed it.

Bottom line: excellent value. The cables are well made, with thick sheathing, and robust, tight fitting plugs. Effective shielding. Shipped in strong small boxes to prevent damage. No regrets.
on April 20, 2015
Awesome cables. I have several Mediabridge (subwoofer and Toslink) cables, and they're ALL very high quality. I've compared them to my reference/audiophile (VERY expensive) cables and in blind tests, you cannot tell any difference whatsoever. I have fairly high-end audio components and these cables sound superb. I'll never buy another (so-called) audiophile cable again. For the money, the Mediabridge cables are (by far) THE best bang for your buck. HIGHLY recommended.
on September 2, 2017
I'm a fan of Mediabridge products. Quality at a reasonable price. I have several high end components with supposedly high end audiophile quality cables. I switched to Mediabridge and I'm impressed with their performance. I would definitely recommend Mediabridge cables.
on October 28, 2015
Can't say much more other than Mediabridge just makes AWESOME and high quality cables at a fraction of the cost from the "brand name" companies that make similar or even inferior cables. Not bashing Monster Cable at all, in fact I'm a fan of their company. But since Mediabridge has become a powerhouse, I've been a loyal customer of theirs and their wires are just top notch. Highly recommended.
on January 9, 2013
I bought a couple of these for my new subwoofers which have stereo inputs. Of course the sound is still mono and I could have just plugged it into one of the ports, but I figured what the heck.

These plugged in securely, are short and simple and cheap. Exactly what I wanted.

Mediabridge makes a lot of premium-ish cheap cables. They are basically the step up brand on Amazon. I've got a bunch of HDMI cables from Mediabridge which are better quality than the bottom of the barrel cheap cables. Don't get me wrong, the picture is no better, but the cables are constructed better and are made of better materials. This Y adapter was no different.
on February 4, 2011
Bought this 'Y' splitter to properly connect my new subwoofer's L/R input jacks to my home theater soundbar's single RCA subwoofer out cable.

It's built to last, with extra heavy duty cable and snug fitting RCA connectors. It is a bit stiff however, and might make it difficult to push your subwoofer tight to the wall, as it does not bend as easily as a flimsy cable.
22 comments| 19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 27, 2015
I used this for splitting an LFE cable in my home theater setup. After running cable through the walls and hooking everything up, I realized I needed more bass and decided to add an additional sub woofer. I used this splitter and there has been no loss in quality. (that I can tell)
on February 28, 2013
I'm ashamed to admit this. I've been Dj'n for 40 years and I've always owned pricey equipment....except for the cables and accessories. Could someone please explain to me why Dj's(myself included) skimp when it comes to aquiring QUALITY cords, cables, adaptors etc? Every once in a blue moon I would purchase Monster or AR cables, but I seem to keep going back to the cheap stuff at Radio Shack! Most DJ's and audiophiles all over the world, KNOW that it is imperitive to have quality, well constructed cables. They are essential to obtaining maximum sound with minimum signal loss. I'm sorry, but how come I've never heard of this company...Mediabrige? Their cables and adapters are extremely durable and fit tighly. No more tussling around with cheap cables that go out and cause all kinds of distortion. I listened to a DJ fumble with cables the whole night. Of course it ruined the set! Don't let this happen to you! They are excellent for home use as well. I'm proud to say, I've trashed ALL of my cheaper sub par cables that don't make the cut. Break free of those cheapies!...step up to Mediabrige. You won't regret it. Shipping was prompt. Very pleased I am. Thank you and thank me later!
on March 28, 2017
The unit works fine. Much more substantive than the flimsy computer style "Y" attachment. I like it.
on January 18, 2018
You want better than just good for a great price, right here. Got this for my sub and while I’m no audiophile, sound was obviously better. And I got the item super fast. I can’t think how this could have been a better experience.