Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 512 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 524 reviews
on December 4, 2012
I have a nice combo audio/HT system. This y-cable was purchased for adding two custom-built Rhythmik-powered servo subs to my system. I bought long lengths [also Mediabridge] for the main cables, and then added this cable to the end to feed both inputs of the sub. Feeding both inputs on the Rhythmik amps increases output 6db, or so they say. I could hear an output difference, but did not measure whether it amounted to 6db. You can see my review of the 50-foot cables I bought here: Mediabridge 50 feet Ultra Series - Dual Shielded Subwoofer Cable - RCA to RCA Gold Plated Pro Grade Connectors. This y cable compared very favorably with my custom made Blue Jeans Cable version. Would definitely buy another if I needed it.

Bottom line: excellent value. The cables are well made, with thick sheathing, and robust, tight fitting plugs. Effective shielding. Shipped in strong small boxes to prevent damage. No regrets.
on April 20, 2015
Awesome cables. I have several Mediabridge (subwoofer and Toslink) cables, and they're ALL very high quality. I've compared them to my reference/audiophile (VERY expensive) cables and in blind tests, you cannot tell any difference whatsoever. I have fairly high-end audio components and these cables sound superb. I'll never buy another (so-called) audiophile cable again. For the money, the Mediabridge cables are (by far) THE best bang for your buck. HIGHLY recommended.
on April 7, 2015
I needed these cables to connect an older JBL Sub Woofer. The change is the sound quality was noticeable. They are a great cable and at a really good price. I considered a higher quality cable but my music system really did warrant the higher cost. I will eventually upgrade my stereo to something newer and these ( I purchased two) adapters available through Mediabridge will still be up to the task of giving me the connectivity I will need in the future. I just can't do the really cheap cables anymore. I will be making more purchases of Mediabridge products in the future.
on March 19, 2013
Yes, you can find cheaper. Personally, I can't stand the cheaply made RCA "Y" adapter cables that cost a dollar or three. Other than they don't float your boat and no, the cheaper versions do not float my boat, there's no good reason to not use the cheaper versions as they work equally as well.

Agreed, interconnects don't have to be expensive but I find these cables hit the middle ground perfectly as they're not what I consider to be expensive nor are they what one might call cheaply made and they're definitely less expensive then the "Monsters" being sold at big box electronic stores.

The cables look great and when in hand, my first impression was, how professionally made this product felt. The cables are heavy duty, color coded with molded ends that are gold plated to reduce corrosion. The cable's "Y" is reinforced and overall the set has a nice, heavy, professional quality feel that tells the purchaser, they made the right decision.

The overall length of the "Y" adapter is fifteen inches.

In the simple, these are well priced, Prime Membership delivered, quality made, professional looking, "Y" adapters that expectedly will last for years. I've had a couple of these for a few months now and have used them for connecting/disconnecting a Home Theater based subwoofer system (I move the subs around a lot) and they're what I consider to be a "GREAT!" product, at an excellent delivered price that from personal experience, I feel completely comfortable recommending for stage or home use.

Hope the above helps with your buying decision.
on June 24, 2013
i have a jamo sub which has both red and white rca connections but the item came packaged only with a single rca cable.

Theoretically this should not have been an issue but when i played movies with a lot of explotions i would eventually hear a pop and then no more sub! Initially i feared i blew the speaker but a reset and it worked again. Some research proved that the cable may have been the issue so i purchased a replacement cable from mediabridge.

I went with this brand because in the past i have used other cables from them and quite satisfied with quality and workmanship, despite the slightly higher price than othe options.

However it still came with one rca connector at each and this really bothered me. In my research it indicated it should use two ports but there's no cable with one rca to two rca ends; my receiver only needs one but sub needs two. Therefore i got this splitter.

And since it is only a subwoofer (which only requires a mono signal), there is no loss in quality from splitting the signal.

This solved the problem! Now i can show off my sound system without worrying it will trip :-)
on April 4, 2017
Well made connector enable me to use my subwoofer dude to no subwoofer output on my amplifier. I use the subwoofer crossover to control bass level of my speakers.
on February 4, 2011
Bought this 'Y' splitter to properly connect my new subwoofer's L/R input jacks to my home theater soundbar's single RCA subwoofer out cable.

It's built to last, with extra heavy duty cable and snug fitting RCA connectors. It is a bit stiff however, and might make it difficult to push your subwoofer tight to the wall, as it does not bend as easily as a flimsy cable.
on February 27, 2015
I used this for splitting an LFE cable in my home theater setup. After running cable through the walls and hooking everything up, I realized I needed more bass and decided to add an additional sub woofer. I used this splitter and there has been no loss in quality. (that I can tell)
on June 13, 2017
I used this to bridge stereo sub channels into a mono channel for my SVS sub. It works as expected for that purpose.
on February 28, 2013
I'm ashamed to admit this. I've been Dj'n for 40 years and I've always owned pricey equipment....except for the cables and accessories. Could someone please explain to me why Dj's(myself included) skimp when it comes to aquiring QUALITY cords, cables, adaptors etc? Every once in a blue moon I would purchase Monster or AR cables, but I seem to keep going back to the cheap stuff at Radio Shack! Most DJ's and audiophiles all over the world, KNOW that it is imperitive to have quality, well constructed cables. They are essential to obtaining maximum sound with minimum signal loss. I'm sorry, but how come I've never heard of this company...Mediabrige? Their cables and adapters are extremely durable and fit tighly. No more tussling around with cheap cables that go out and cause all kinds of distortion. I listened to a DJ fumble with cables the whole night. Of course it ruined the set! Don't let this happen to you! They are excellent for home use as well. I'm proud to say, I've trashed ALL of my cheaper sub par cables that don't make the cut. Break free of those cheapies!...step up to Mediabrige. You won't regret it. Shipping was prompt. Very pleased I am. Thank you and thank me later!