Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Alexa on Mobile GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 520 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 532 reviews
on December 4, 2012
I have a nice combo audio/HT system. This y-cable was purchased for adding two custom-built Rhythmik-powered servo subs to my system. I bought long lengths [also Mediabridge] for the main cables, and then added this cable to the end to feed both inputs of the sub. Feeding both inputs on the Rhythmik amps increases output 6db, or so they say. I could hear an output difference, but did not measure whether it amounted to 6db. You can see my review of the 50-foot cables I bought here: Mediabridge 50 feet Ultra Series - Dual Shielded Subwoofer Cable - RCA to RCA Gold Plated Pro Grade Connectors. This y cable compared very favorably with my custom made Blue Jeans Cable version. Would definitely buy another if I needed it.

Bottom line: excellent value. The cables are well made, with thick sheathing, and robust, tight fitting plugs. Effective shielding. Shipped in strong small boxes to prevent damage. No regrets.
on September 2, 2017
I'm a fan of Mediabridge products. Quality at a reasonable price. I have several high end components with supposedly high end audiophile quality cables. I switched to Mediabridge and I'm impressed with their performance. I would definitely recommend Mediabridge cables.
on April 20, 2015
Awesome cables. I have several Mediabridge (subwoofer and Toslink) cables, and they're ALL very high quality. I've compared them to my reference/audiophile (VERY expensive) cables and in blind tests, you cannot tell any difference whatsoever. I have fairly high-end audio components and these cables sound superb. I'll never buy another (so-called) audiophile cable again. For the money, the Mediabridge cables are (by far) THE best bang for your buck. HIGHLY recommended.
on April 7, 2015
I needed these cables to connect an older JBL Sub Woofer. The change is the sound quality was noticeable. They are a great cable and at a really good price. I considered a higher quality cable but my music system really did warrant the higher cost. I will eventually upgrade my stereo to something newer and these ( I purchased two) adapters available through Mediabridge will still be up to the task of giving me the connectivity I will need in the future. I just can't do the really cheap cables anymore. I will be making more purchases of Mediabridge products in the future.
on September 5, 2017
As "Y" adaptors go, these seem to be the same quality as all of the other Mediabridge stuff I've bought. As usual, connector fit is tight, but not too tight and quality is very good for the price comparatively.
on March 19, 2013
Yes, you can find cheaper. Personally, I can't stand the cheaply made RCA "Y" adapter cables that cost a dollar or three. Other than they don't float your boat and no, the cheaper versions do not float my boat, there's no good reason to not use the cheaper versions as they work equally as well.

Agreed, interconnects don't have to be expensive but I find these cables hit the middle ground perfectly as they're not what I consider to be expensive nor are they what one might call cheaply made and they're definitely less expensive then the "Monsters" being sold at big box electronic stores.

The cables look great and when in hand, my first impression was, how professionally made this product felt. The cables are heavy duty, color coded with molded ends that are gold plated to reduce corrosion. The cable's "Y" is reinforced and overall the set has a nice, heavy, professional quality feel that tells the purchaser, they made the right decision.

The overall length of the "Y" adapter is fifteen inches.

In the simple, these are well priced, Prime Membership delivered, quality made, professional looking, "Y" adapters that expectedly will last for years. I've had a couple of these for a few months now and have used them for connecting/disconnecting a Home Theater based subwoofer system (I move the subs around a lot) and they're what I consider to be a "GREAT!" product, at an excellent delivered price that from personal experience, I feel completely comfortable recommending for stage or home use.

Hope the above helps with your buying decision.
on June 24, 2013
i have a jamo sub which has both red and white rca connections but the item came packaged only with a single rca cable.

Theoretically this should not have been an issue but when i played movies with a lot of explotions i would eventually hear a pop and then no more sub! Initially i feared i blew the speaker but a reset and it worked again. Some research proved that the cable may have been the issue so i purchased a replacement cable from mediabridge.

I went with this brand because in the past i have used other cables from them and quite satisfied with quality and workmanship, despite the slightly higher price than othe options.

However it still came with one rca connector at each and this really bothered me. In my research it indicated it should use two ports but there's no cable with one rca to two rca ends; my receiver only needs one but sub needs two. Therefore i got this splitter.

And since it is only a subwoofer (which only requires a mono signal), there is no loss in quality from splitting the signal.

This solved the problem! Now i can show off my sound system without worrying it will trip :-)
on September 12, 2017
I needed a cable to connect from my front-left and front-right RCA Pre-Out into four inputs on an external amplifier for bi-amping. These seem to do the job perfectly fine. Was worried that splitting one RCA in to two RCA would cut the volume in half. But there is no degradation in sound volume that i can tell.
on April 4, 2017
Well made connector enable me to use my subwoofer dude to no subwoofer output on my amplifier. I use the subwoofer crossover to control bass level of my speakers.
on February 4, 2011
Bought this 'Y' splitter to properly connect my new subwoofer's L/R input jacks to my home theater soundbar's single RCA subwoofer out cable.

It's built to last, with extra heavy duty cable and snug fitting RCA connectors. It is a bit stiff however, and might make it difficult to push your subwoofer tight to the wall, as it does not bend as easily as a flimsy cable.