Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 2,248 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,333 reviews
on March 30, 2013
I have a home recording studio and I have two Midi/USB controllers (keyboard and drum pad). I was using the USB cables that accompanied both devices and noticed that notes would be a half second off when recording. I figured the ferrite cones or the fact that the factory cables weren't USB 2.0 to be the issue. I ordered these to replace both cables and my latency problem went away. #Quality!!
on March 5, 2017
For those of you who landed here in search of a high-quality USB cable for digital audio applications (DACs, recording devices, etc.), this is the one! I did a series of A-B listening tests to compare this first to the venerable Belkin F3U133V-06-GLD Gold Series 6-Foot Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Cable and then to the even cheaper Monoprice 3-Feet USB 2.0 A Male to B Male 28/24AWG Cable (Gold Plated) (105437). The result? This sounds identical to the Belkin and better than the Monoprice. What do I mean by "better"? It's louder, which gives a totally subjective impression of improved "fullness" since you can hear more at higher volumes (up to a point, obviously). I don't want to veer into a pitch for snake oil here, so I'll limit myself to saying that it delivers more volume, which isn't an overly subjective statement. Since you want as much volume as possible at the source level so you can control it from the output device, a louder cable is a better cable.

In the eternal debate between cable believers and cable deniers, I try to occupy the middle ground: cables do make a difference, but you can hit the point of diminishing returns for under $10. That being said, if you'd rather spend $3500 on a Kubala-Sosna Research Realization USB cable, God bless you! :)
on September 17, 2016
I just bought a printer, and as usual, there was no USB cable accompanying it. I looked around for USB cables that were around 6 to 10 feet long because the location of my printer is some way from my laptop. This was one of the most affordable ones that I found and it worked without a hitch. Customers buying USB printer connection cables need to find out if the connection requires a male and female contact point (most of the time it is the case), which is exactly what this cable provides. As expected, when I started printing, scanning, and faxing from my computer, all went well.

I also want to make a small comment about the delivery. I expected this product arrive in the Amazon brown box with the cable in a plastic bag thrown within it. The delivery service was actually great from Amazon, and for better insulation and protection, the cable was shipped in a fitting Mediabridge box within the Amazon brown box. So, unlike some third-party sellers on Amazon, I think that its worth highlighting this to other fellow online shoppers about such positive collateral delivery benefits if purchasing from Mediabridge through Amazon. Hope you found this review useful.
on June 1, 2015
I've been a long time user of Mediabridge cables. And no matter how many cables I have bought between my first Mediabridge cable and the last, I always look to see if Mediabridge carries the cable I want before I resort to buying anything else. The reason is simple; these are cables built and intended for media applications so they come with a lot of goodies checked off. They always top-notch quality built to last; I've never had a Mediabridge cable fail on me. They're always shielded and are always top performers for the price. In fact Mediabridge cables aren't just good for the price: they're as good as they get period. I've noticed that many people here have been using theirs for their printers and such. Where the quality of these cables become apparent is in multi-media applications. I bought this cable to upgrade from the cable I was using with my FiiO E9 and E17 combo setup. I figured a good cable would make sense since so many DAC/AMPs use this particular connection and my only regret is not buying up more Mediabridge cables while getting this one. The difference between the cable I was using (some generic printer cable) and this one is immediately apparent. In fact, I thought I broke my FiiO not because it sounded worse, but because the sound signature had changed slightly. The old cables made the combination of the E9/E17 warmer and duller (slightly); the MB cables sounded brighter immediately and I could tell that there were flaws in FLAC files I have never caught before. Don't get me wrong, the change wasn't dramatic, but the flaws were more apparent and the sound was a tad brighter as expected of cables with better conductivity. Overall, I'm pleased with my cable as I've always been with MB cable.
on January 28, 2016
I am using this USB cable with an Audioquest Jitterbug and Schiit Audio Modi 2 Uber DAC for my laptop music listening and have experienced tremendous results. The cable itself is high quality, like all the other Mediabridge I have purchased in the past. Its shielding jacket is thick, the gold connectors fit nicely into the Jitterbug and Modi, and my music sounds great. USB audio can be tricky sometimes with noise, interference, and jitter, but with my setup, none of those things have been an issue. With that in mind, if you plan to use this cable for regular data only (e.g. printing documents, scanning, or using other peripherals), I would expect similar top-notch results. I highly recommend this well priced, high performance cable and other Mediabridge products as well.
on April 28, 2017
So far this works well with my HP printer. I bought this over a similar model by Amazon Basics due to the great reviews and the gold-plated connecting ends. I did not really need a 6-foot cable but this was the shortest one available, so I just curled it up in the middle and fastened it with a twist tie. Also, read the other reviews by the audio guys, they are fascinating. I am glad to know that these cables improve audio function as well - note for the future. This has been a good purchase and a good deal for the type of quality you are getting. Mediabridge also stands by their products and will send you an e-mail when you buy this, offering their help if you ever need it.
on March 13, 2014
I recently purchased a Woo Audio WA7 headphone amp/DAC combo which, unfortunately, did not come with any USB cables. The cables lying around my house all sounded very noisy and had background noise when there was supposed to be silence, especially at higher volumes.

I bought the Mediabridge USB cable after I noticed how cheap it was compared to other "audiophile grade" cables, hoping that for $8 it was worth a gamble before splurging on more expensive cables. Just received the cable today and have been listening to it for a couple hours now and all of my previous issues with noise in the cable were solved!

Long story short: great USB cable for all your USB audio needs! Well shielded and cheap.
on May 18, 2016
Mediabridge USB 2.0 - A Male to B Male Cable (10 Feet) - High-Speed with Gold-Plated Connectors - Black - (Part# 30-001-10B ) I use these cables in my recording studio to power a variety of devices. I use these on my USB Keyboard, 2X4 USB Interface, Printers, etc. The build quality is great and should perform for a long time.
review image
on August 9, 2012
Needed this for my UPS label printer. It's relatively inexpensive, and it seems like it's good quality (with nicely molded ends), and of course, it works perfectly. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this to someone if they needed a 6-foot Type-A to Type-B USB cable.

However, keep in mind, if you're buying this for your printer, just make sure you don't buy one that's too short. 6 feet seems like a lot, but it's really not! If your printer isn't on the same table/desk as your computer, then you probably should be looking at the 10-foot or 15-foot models instead.
on September 12, 2015
I bought a printer cable from bestbuy for $20 to connect my new desktop computer to my HP Officejet 4500 printer, and it didn't work at all. My computer didn't recognize it when I plugged it in, and I spent hours trying to download different drivers. Then I went on the best buy website and saw someone else had reviewed the printer cable and noted that they do NOT work with HP printers -__- So I returned it and bought this cable on Amazon instead and it worked! My computer recognized my printer as soon as I plugged it in! So happy!