Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 17,281 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 18,129 reviews
on July 27, 2015
This 15' HDMI cable from Mediabridge is the latest of many Mediabridge cables I own including other HDMI cables in 6' lengths and a 25' subwoofer cable.

As with my other Mediabridge products, this cable is high quality and provides high performance. I use this cable to connect my 2012 model laptop to my new 2015 model HDTV to primarily stream MLB TV Premium in my redesigned, refurnished, remodeled "man cave" and to provide a bit more length to drape the cable across the floor for safety (I got tired of having to "jump rope" over the 12' cable this one replaced). There is absolutely no degradation of signal due to the 15' length. I have such confidence in Mediabridge I plan to purchase one of their 25' HDMI cables to run between my laptop and the "dumb" HDTV in the living room of our 40' long RV.

5 stars to the Mediabridge company itself, which sent me an email with a thanks, company contact info, and other informative, ummm, information about them and their products.
on May 6, 2017
I have a new 4K TV and dvd player. When I started to view Planet Earth II, according to the dvd box, I needed new HDMI cables as well to experience the best 4K video and audio (not sure about the audio at this point). I was told by several "experts" that better and/or more expensive HDMI cables would not make a difference. Not so! The right HDMI cables(HDMI 2.2 compliant) make a big, noticeable difference, at least with 4K. I purchased a set of Fusion 4K cables (nearly 5 times the price) and these Mediabridge cables. Honestly, they both appear to do the same outstanding job. I switched them from TV to dvd player and back and cannot tell the difference. But switching back to my "old" HDMI cables makes a very noticeable difference. The picture is still good, but without the clarity and total focus using the better cables. Which of the two would I buy again? Most likely the Mediabridge and save myself some money. The 4K cables are beautiful, but only time will tell if there is a difference in degradation over time. I love both right now!
on June 8, 2017
Super high quality HDMI cables. These were the perfect length to run inside the wall from the back of the cabinet with the DVD player up to the wall-mounted Flat screen HDTV. Because they have a thick rubber coating on the outside, they are great for dropping down between the studs and fishing out the ends.

One word of advice - leave the HDMI covers on the ends if you're installing these in the wall. It keeps the HDMI connectors pristine and they work. We didn't do that on one of the cables and had to re-install with a new cable because the HDMI plug had drywall dust/debris in it.
on February 1, 2014
I have a few other cables from Mediabridge (coaxial cables, other hdmi, and other various things) and they never disappoint. This 25 foot cable is no exception. I bought it to replace a 10 foot cable from gamestop (which was coupled to another 15 foot cable which is fine by the way... funny enough I have no idea where I got the 15 ft. one..... ) which had developed an iffy connection on one end. You barely touch that end and the picture would cut out for a couple seconds. And yes it was the cord, not the port(s) I plugged that end into. After having REALLY cheap hdmi extenders and cables from on here (like $1.50 cables) all fry and also fry the hdmi port on 3 different U verse boxes (cause the cables were so cheap they had no shielding, or the wire was so cheap it did the damage itself idk) ..... I didnt' like the iffy connection so I ordered this. Why go to Best Buy and pay $50 for a cable when you can pay $20 and get one JUST as good as a Monster Cable (Mediabridge that is)? I'm a Mediabridge customer for life now. I'm looking on here first for anything they make before going to a store....

The entire cable is solid and well built, and triple shielded like all their cables (not just HDMI). The Wire is thick, but not stiff... I can curve and twist it easily enough as needed. I had just gotten a braided 3 ft. cable from BlueRiggers for something else....... I'll never buy a braided cable again, it makes it so stiff you can't flip the end over without it trying to pull it back around (and in turn pulling on the port). I'll be getting another cable from Mediabridge because of that when I get my PS4, the 3 foot cable from their newer Flex series.
on June 11, 2016
Don't fall for the gimmicky and overpriced HDMI cables at Best Buy, buy this solid cable at great pricing. Unlike analog signals, which are very susceptible to noise; digital signals passed over HDMI either work or don't work (i.e.- you won't get a fuzzy picture with HDMI, it's all or none). That said, it's not worth paying all of that extra money when this cable is just as good or better than the pricey Monster Cables. Each cable came individually packaged in its own box and after opening the box I found a very sturdy cable that is sure to do the job. I've had HDMI cables from Mediabridge for 9 years and they're still going strong!
on January 11, 2017
I had an Amazon Basics 25-foot HDMI cable that was failing to carry the signal from my PC (GTX 1080) to my television (2016 Vizio P-series 65") when I switched from 4:2:0 to 4:4:4 color format in 4K/60, and happily I came across this 15-foot Mediabridge cable in a box in my closet that did the job perfectly. I bought it in 2012, and it turned out to be exactly what I needed in 2017.

As screen technology continues to develop and we make more demands of our cables, it's becoming less and less clear which ones can actually get the job done. A lot of the ones that advertise "high speed" and compliance with the latest formats don't actually do 18 Gbps, and they often fail to advertise how their capabilities change for different length variations of the same cable. I can only speak to the 15-foot product here, but, within that range, if you're trying to achieve 4:4:4 color in 4K at 60 Hz, this Mediabridge will do it for you. I'm very pleased with it.
on July 25, 2016
Worked wonderfully on my 4K TV, the picture quality is awesome and I read that this series is the best for the new 4K TVs. I liked the price, the Prime shipping and the fact that it works as well as, if not better than the Monster cables or the other high-end brands. There is no need to spend so much money on something that works as well as, if not better than the expensive brands.
on September 12, 2017
I was having flickering TV issues with my cheapo 4.99 cable from my local electronics store, and it took me forever to figure out it could actually be the HDMI cable quality. This is a rather expensive cable and you don't really need the ethernet option for a simple TV signal.

This one is actually my option two, while shopping, as I also bought the Monoprice shielded HDMI as well. This cable is my favorite of the two as I really needed that 15ft option, not to mention the cable it self is stiff giving it a great quality feeling. Since replacing my 4.99 cable I've not had any flickering TV issues.

I wouldn't exactly replace ALL your HDMI cables with these but for a single connection from Computer to TV it works great.
on June 20, 2016
Since these cables are capable of a lot, I didn't expect them to truly be capable of it all given the price. However, I have been proven wrong. These cables work great! They are thick and protect the inner cabling well. They are long and durable and my 4k tv actually is 4k with this cable. I bought 4 of them.

My buddy owns his own business that deals with hanging TV's, hiding cables, etc... and he has started recommending this product to his customers looking for 4k technology. If for some strange reason my cables stop working, I will be buying more from Mediabridge real fast.
on April 15, 2017
These are writing really well so far for my projector setup. Was a little worried that the distance that i needed to cover would cause intermittent loss of signal but not with this set. A little thick in the cord so I had to finagle it into my outside the wall cable hide with the power cord but I made it work. Probably all of that rubber insulation on the cord will help ensure that you'll never have a problem with interference. Cheers!