- File Size: 3108 KB
- Print Length: 738 pages
- Publisher: LexisNexis; 3 edition (October 2, 2013)
- Publication Date: October 2, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00FMZJKVS
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,510,931 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Mediation Theory and Practice 3rd Edition, Kindle Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
Good book, wonderful author.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Law > Media & the Law
- Books > Law > Rules & Procedures > Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Books > Law > Rules & Procedures > Arbitration, Negotiation & Mediation
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Law > Procedures & Litigation > Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Law > Procedures & Litigation > Arbitration, Negotiation & Mediation