Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 27 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 30 reviews
on December 23, 2015
I just took my RMA n passed but that was luck this book didn't help much at all it I would suggest getting the most up to date book for practice. It is a good book if you just want to brush up on your medical assidrtsnt knowledge..but for the test I recommend using something more up to date
on October 18, 2013
I read the book, it's very informative, however, when I went to take the test nothing from the book was in the test.
I passed the test, thank god! I guess because I have ten years of experience in the field. The key to passing the test is to study.

Good luck!
on February 10, 2014
This book really helped me when studying for finals it worked as a supplemental aid for me and with the RMA and CMA practice tests in the back you can really prepare for the state certification test. I was very happy with this purchase and recommend each M.A. student to purchase this book you will not be disappointed.
on March 16, 2014
I am getting ready to take my CMA exam I glad this finally came in the mail as I needed it. I thought I was going to get it a little cheaper, but if it helps me pass my test which I am sure it will, as Iooked at it and it looks as if all the information I need is in it.
on March 29, 2012
I received my item fast, just in time for studying book is very detailed. Gives you all you need to know for the CMA & RMA and has a 200 question study test for each. Let's you know the correct answer and explains why. Just wish it had a CD to go along. I bought this book along with the MA Review Notes pocket exam book, which has a CD and is great for traveling anywhere.
on December 27, 2012
It's a decent book to review, tons of sample questions and an online practice test. Make sure to double check answers because I have found several mistakes in the book and at least one on the online test. So don't take the answers at face value, look them up as well if you think it's wrong. Otherwise it's a great study tool.
on February 28, 2015
Just what I needed.
on April 5, 2014
It was a good buy for the price I paid, but I haven't taken my exam yet to see if it prepared me.
on July 16, 2015
Helped me a hundred percent and I passed my
RMA EXAM with flying colors!
on March 2, 2014
I thought the reading was the most helpful for the exam not so much the quizzes needs a little more A&P as well but overall a great study guide!!