Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 16 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 23 reviews
on January 11, 2013
Covered everything I needed. The study disk in back was invaluable. I used both extensively. I passed my certification exam. I would recommend this book (or any updated editions) to students of Medical Assisting. I was not registered in a formal class, but was studying for recertification. It had been several years since I had worked in a clinical setting and I needed current information. Good book.
on December 6, 2014
Exactly what I was looking for. It's been over 20 years since I worked in a medical office. i needed a book that was more up to date than I was to refresh my memory and update me on so much. It's perfect. And came so fast too!
on December 24, 2013
My review stands the same as my other book to go along with this book. It also arrived promptly and is going to be enjoyed. It is a joy to know I'm going to get my license to jump start my career. That's all I have to say for now.
on October 13, 2016
There are many highlights marked, but that's okay.
on July 25, 2010
I actually went through the book and marked the pages with tabs for a referance guide. I started a new job and I work in the medical field and sometiems you just can find the word you are looking for something nurses come up and ask me questions and well I dont have a MA or anythign so I am trying to keep up with the other girls until I can get into a online school and this book has been great for me!
on October 21, 2015
Excellent resource book.
on September 30, 2011
I received this book fast and the condition was great. I will use this site and person again. This was my first time and I was a little skeptical but I must say I was satisfied.The book was in new condition and no writing.
on March 25, 2013
It help me prepare for my coming up test. Very easy to understand and very easy to follow. Thank you to those who made this book!
on October 1, 2015
Good
on December 2, 2014
great book . thank you so much.