- Series: Chapman & Hall/CRC Biostatistics Series (Book 7)
- Hardcover: 645 pages
- Publisher: CRC Press; 1st edition (November 29, 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0824704266
- ISBN-13: 978-0824704261
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 1.6 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,419,722 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Medical Biostatistics (Chapman & Hall/CRC Biostatistics Series) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
Featured resources for clinical rotations
Explore these titles for clinical rotations. Learn more
contains state-of-the-art statistical methods with examples and references to planning of medical data collection, analyzing and interpreting the data.
- Journal of Statistical Computation & Simulation, Vol. 74, No. 5, May 2004
The book covers a wealth of information ranging from medical uncertainties to statistical fallacies. We are given a tour of the biostatistical field in clear and intelligent language.
- Journal of the Royal Statistical Society, Vol. 52 (2003), p. 413
To clinicians and other medical and health professionals, it will be of great help in planning and conducting investigational studies and in critically interpreting the medical literature, which is becoming increasingly statistical
- Australian and New Zealand Journal of Statistics, Vol. 44 (2002), p. 249.
This book by Indrayan and Sarmukaddam contains state-of-the-art statistical methods with examples and references to planning of medical data collection, analyzing and interpretating the data.
- Journal of Statistical Computation and Simulation, Vol 74 (2004), p. 388.
This book is a serious attempt to medicalise the science of biostatistics, and discuss statistical methods entirely from the perspective of medical and health professionals.
-Resources for Teaching Statistics at www.swin.edu.au/maths/iase/resources.html. (Follow the link and search Indrayan)
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
Absolutely superb textbook.
Extremely well researched with numerous examples from real case studies.
It's actually fun to read and educational at the same time.
None better, plain and simple.