Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning gotcatchup gotcatchup gotcatchup  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 111 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 117 reviews
on October 30, 2016
I had purchased this as a quick referral guide for a current and upcoming classes, and for my job as a medical admin asst. I love that they are laminated, and have helped me so far both in and out of the classroom, and work...

I have purchased 13 of these medical related inserts:

Muscular Origins & Insertions
Spanish Medical Conversation
Evaluation & Management (E/M) Coding Calculator
Digestive System

I had basically grown up, and had decided to move into the medical customer service/administrative assistant side, so I needed help without having to tug heavy textbooks around... I purchased these in 2013, it is now 2016 and they still look brand new like if I had purchased them just yesterday... I highly recommend to anyone just starting out in this field, and would like a cheat sheet if you will to have handy without having to search all over the internet, your phone, textbooks, and etc... Although I do recommend that you get the newly updated inserts that have come out for the straight ICD 10...
on April 10, 2014
I have found this quick study guide helpful in trying to memorize for my medical coding classes. Plus it's very concise. Perfect but if you plan on taking the testing for certification, they will not let you take this with. Just good to have for practice.
on March 30, 2017
easy to use
on March 16, 2017
Useful
on January 7, 2014
This was OK and for the most part it is a good tool. It's very condensed and difficult to read at times---of course it could be my old eyes.
on March 28, 2016
I plan on reordering, one of my fellow students loved my cards, she bought them off me. I need new ones. Very resourceful and full of needed information.
on April 30, 2013
This is just the right size to carry to work. I am studying the ICD 10 now and I can take this out and read over it at work The other staff want to use it over there breaks. I have no fear of giving it to them because I know that they can spill coffee on it or any thing else.
on April 11, 2017
GREAT CHEAT SHEET!!!!!!
on March 19, 2017
As described 😊
on October 5, 2013
I am currently attending Seminole State College Of Florida. And Yes you can get a good education at community college without breaking the bank. Anyway, this chart breaks down the coding concepts into the simple terms so that students can apply what they read from the textbook and their professors.