[Medicinal Korean Herb] Radix Codonopsis Pilosulae Root ( Dangshen / 당삼 ) Dried Bulk Herbs 4oz ( 113g )
|Price:||$19.95 + $3.02 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100% Pure and High Quality Medicinal Grade Herbs [ Imported from S.Korea ]
- FREE from chemicals and pesticides. [ Shipping from US ]
- Sold in resealable, Heat sealed Pouches. Instruction included.
- Codonopsis pilosula, is a perennial species of flowering plant in the bellflower family, has a wealth of health benefits that can be derived by including it in your diet.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
[Medicinal Korean Herb] Astragalus Root ( Milkvetch / Huangqi / 황기 ) Dried Bulk Herbs 4oz ( 113g )
[Medicinal Korean Herb] Scrophularia Buergeriana Root ( Figwort / Xuanshen / 현삼 ) Dried Bulk Herbs 4oz ( 113g )
[Medicinal Korean Herb] Ginger Root ( Shengjiang / 말린 생강 ) Dried Bulk Herbs 4oz ( 113g )
|Sold By||Prince Herb International||Prince Herb International||Prince Herb International||Prince Herb International|
|Size||4oz ( 113g )||4oz ( 113g )||4oz ( 113g )||4oz ( 113g )|
Radix Codonopsis Pilosulae is native to Asia, where it grows in forests, meadows, and scrub.
The roots of C. pilosula are used as traditional Chinese herbs.
They are carrot-shaped or cylindrical, sometimes branched, and up to 30 centimeters long by 3 wide.
Tea brewing method -
1. Rinse the herbs with cold running water then soak it for 30min.
2. Water : Herbs ( 2liters : 30g )
3. Bring to a boil, lower the heat and simmer for 30min ~ 2hr or more. ( Roots, Seeds or Fruits : 1hr - 2hr / Loose leaves : 10min-30min )
**Keep refridgerated and drink the tea hot or cold