- Series: Longman History of Ireland
- Paperback: 400 pages
- Publisher: Longman; 1 edition (December 15, 1995)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0582015650
- ISBN-13: 978-0582015654
- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 0.9 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,168,193 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Early Medieval Ireland, 400-1200 (Longman History of Ireland) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
'The greatest strength of what assuredly will remain a standard treatment of early Ireland for years to come is that its ten chapters succeed in making the history of Ireland come alive...This is a fine, spirited book, and, what is more, a good read.' History (US) 'Makes the whole subject accessible for the first time... for this, all who wish to approach the earliest Irish history are in O'Croinin's debt.' Times Literary Supplement
From the Back Cover
This impressive survey is the first volume in a major new six-volume series. It offers the most up to date account of the early history of Ireland from the coming of Christianity to the first stages of the Norman settlement.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?