Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Size: Single Pillow|Change

Showing 1-10 of 2,547 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,790 reviews
on August 18, 2017
I suffer from chronic neck pain and was told to get this pillow. First of all it was not easy to fill. All night long whenever I rolled over I heard a sloshing sound. I was constantly worried the cap was going to come off the pillow and flood my bed with water. For the remainder of the week I removed water each night to try and get the correct water level for a comfortable nights sleep. I woke up every morning with a stiff and painful neck.I finally gave up and dumped all the water out and slept with it without any water before returning it. May work for others but not for me.
on August 17, 2017
Skeptical at first, doesn't feel as cool as i had wished BUT.....since i have had this pillow i have slept alot better and have not woken up as often during the night
one night i slept from 10 pm to 6 am without waking! A first for me!
I do have to say since i have it filled to medium my husband teases me and says, Hey could you quit all the sloshing?
I hated paying $50 for a pillow but i guess it was worth it
seems to be working out well for me!
on August 13, 2017
Given the desire to have a thousand pillows on our beds it was odd to sleep on a single pillow, but as a side sleeper it does the trick. It becomes more psychological for me I think not having extra pillows, but as someone with a sleep disorder, I can't blame the pillow if I ever wake up early. I do sleep through the night more often than not.
on August 12, 2017
This pillow does not help with neck problems as advertised. It makes neck problems worse.
on August 11, 2017
I bought it hoping to help ease my back and neck pain. But, instead of easing the pain, it made it worse.
After using the pillow for 4-5 days, I woke up one morning with a terrible, worst neck pain ever, I couldn't even get up by myself. I ended up going to the doctor. The doctor blamed the pillow.
It's not for me. I am not using it anymore.
on August 10, 2017
I have been waiting to write a review in order to give the pillow a fair shot.. some days it works, other days it does not. On the day it works, it kind of feels weird. As if at any point I could still develop a headache. I never felt fully rested with them.

Pros: Potential for neck support, fluffy pillow.
Cons: Awkward to lay on, heavy, limited to where you can use.. (hard to drag around your 3 liter pillow and have to lay it down perfectly flat.)

Overall its okay.. better than a pancake pillow, but not the holy grail I was looking for.
on August 10, 2017
don't know i'm getting asked for review, have had the pillow for about 4 years. Most comfortable pillow i've ever owned, if it wears out I will diffently get another
on August 9, 2017
my dogs peeed on it and its yellow now
on August 8, 2017
This thing was a godsend! I started to get a stiff neck from my pillow and tried several ranging in price and quality and stumbled on this one. It's perfect! I need a fairly flat pillow so I didn't put much water in, and as the pillow has settled I added more water. I haven't "slept on my neck wrong" since I bought it.
on August 7, 2017
It felt pretty cheap and it hurt my neck like crazy. Even with the recommended amount of water for a soft pillow it still did not work for me or my wife. Went and bought a 3 dollar pillow from Wal-Mart that worked better then this.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.