FREE ebook on how to manifest anything in your life. Also a FREE bonus challenge within
Learn to relieve stress and harness your full potential within!
Beginners Guide To Meditation Techniques
This is a guide that can be a starting point for the rest of your life and can truly be transformative.Benefits of a regular meditation habit can make you healthier, happier and more successful than ever! This book will teach you exactly how to calm your mind, release tension and “let go” in a way that will change your life forever! You truly hold the power within you to change.
Meditation should be simple and easily done, but we as humans make this natural process of healing more difficult than it has to be, and we create stresses on a daily basis that actually inhibit our full potential. You can leave without fear and stress and this is your best starting point.
With this beginners guide to simple mediation techniques to achieve your full potential it will give you the tools to move forward in a precise and easily describe manner. The key is to make a daily habit of the things that you are about to learn and you will continue to grow.
Beginner guide to simple meditation techniques teaches you…
- Insight into Meditation
- How Meditation Works
- Why you should consider meditation
- Different types of Meditation
- How to find your meditation
- How to stick to the process
- FREE bonus reading and challenge
Here is a preview of what you will learn
Understanding MeditationDownload Now
Meditation is simply a state of thoughtless awareness. Most people think of meditation as an act but rather it is a state. That explains why a person can be seated in the lotus position and is far from meditation while another may be doing various chores but in a state of meditation.
Meditation is often labeled as one of the essential habits to adopt to manage stress and live a happier life. So how does meditation make it possible to be stress, anxiety and depression free? Let’s discuss that:
How Meditation Works
To sum this up; meditation allows us to move from the higher frequency brainwaves to the lower frequency brainwaves; thus, calming the mind. So how does it do that? Let me explain:
Five main types of brainwaves exist with each corresponding to varied activities we do. The slower the wavelengths, the more the time between thoughts; hence, this gives you the opportunity to skillfully choose which thoughts you focus on or even whether you want to focus on any thoughts.
The five states are as follows:
1. Gamma State - This is the state of hyperactivity in the brain and dynamic learning. If over stimulated, it can lead to anxiety.
2. Beta State - This is where we function for most of the day. It is associated with the alert mind state of the “working” or “thinking mind”, analysis, planning, evaluating and classifying.
3. Alpha State - This is the state where brainwaves start to slow down. You feel calmer, more peaceful, and stable in this state. Anything from a yoga class, a walk in the woods, some quality time or any activity that helps to relax the body and mind can be attributed to this state. You’ll find yourself more aware, insightful and in harmony when you’re in this brainwave state.
4. Theta State - The thinking mind transitions to the meditative mind. This state equips you with stronger intuition and more capacity for complicated problem solving. Theta state is associated with the ‘third eye’ and when you reach this brainwave, visualizing things becomes super-easy.
5. Delta State -This is the last state that occurs during deep, dreamless sleep.
During successful meditation, a person typically starts at high beta (thinking), and then experiences more alpha followed by theta and delta- the deepest level.