Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Simply Being Guided Meditation
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Chris Staples Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports STEM

on December 26, 2011
This is nicely set up, but I was looking for something with more guidance or visualization...something more than a soothing voice saying let it go and simply be. Good if you just want to relax but perhaps not directed enough for someone who needs help letting go
on January 31, 2012
Soothing sounds and voice but no real guidance. Never once mentioned breath. For a paid app by a professional I expected a little more. :(
on January 14, 2012
This is great to plug the earbuds in and escape from it all. Only one thing, the sounds are on loop and there is a noticeable pause before it starts over. A little distracting.
on June 26, 2015
I love this so much that I bought it both for my Kindle Fire and for my iPhone. I meditate with it EVERY day, and actually, it has been the driving force behind the development of meditation as a daily habit for me instead of a every couple days or when I remember. It is really, really relaxing and seriously destresses me.
on January 28, 2014
Very, very nice way I start my day. You can set various times to suit you preferences, and the voice is very soothing to make you just clear your mind. Mediation is about being in the moment. I love being quiet and being able to have no thoughts running through my mind, just peace and focus. I am new at this but I have read several Dr. Wayne Dyer books on self development and to be quiet and free of thoughts that may be making you feel uneasy or upset isn't good for you. You need a time set aside in the day just for you to relax. Weather in the morning or evening, this is your time to reflect on things you are going through, and making you feel the way you currently do. Time set aside is strictly yours to unwind and forget about the fast paced life we live in. Highly recommend to anyone.
on December 6, 2013
I found the female voice soothing the first time around, but then I just muted her after that because it felt annoying hearing her say the exact same thing (no other program choices). I like the natural sounds (rain, stream, etc) that is another choice and then your on your own to meditate. I can't say I use it all the time, but it's okay.
on January 15, 2014
It makes sense to me to purchase meditation apps from a company that specializes in this type of product. That being said this app is a kite meditation that does exactly as advertised. If you need a more structured deeper meditation product I'd advise you to check into their other apps or visit their website. This has quality sound and vocals, is programmable and is easy to use. For the low cost if you are looking for a simple relaxation session I'd highly recommend this app.
on April 29, 2016
I don't really know if I hate it or not. It never downloaded and after trying to resolve the issue for weeks, nothing. I actually tried from scratch to reload it but it said I couldn't because I already had it!! Annoying and never got a refund either.
on October 3, 2013
Unlike the Rest and Relax Meditations, also from Meditation Oasis, which deal more with the physical body, this group of meditations concentrate more on the brain, and don't seem to be effective for me. They do have a variety of choices in length of meditation, background, and voice and background modulation, which work well.
on December 3, 2012
This is great for destressing your day. Actually I have listened to this three times in one day. I am a cancer survivor, sometimes daily activities can be stressful. I find this app is very helpful in guiding me to a more relaxing state of being. I recommend this app for anyone, even if you do not need destressing, it is moments to yourself to help you get back on track.
The absolute reason you should try it, you can take it with you, it has different variations of choices to choose from.
Even if you only have five minutes, it's on there; and if you just let it take you into relax mode, it really is a nice refresher.