|Digital List Price:||$2.99|
|Kindle Price:|| $0.00 |
Save $2.99 (100%)
Your Memberships & Subscriptions
Follow the Author
The Meditation Transformation: How to Relax and Revitalize Your Body, Your Work, and Your Perspective Today Kindle Edition
Explore your book, then jump right back to where you left off with Page Flip.
View high quality images that let you zoom in to take a closer look.
Enjoy features only possible in digital – start reading right away, carry your library with you, adjust the font, create shareable notes and highlights, and more.
Discover additional details about the events, people, and places in your book, with Wikipedia integration.
Have you ever considered meditating, but didn’t follow through because you thought it wasn’t for you? Have you ever asked, “What exactly is meditation anyway?” If you’ve already begun meditating, do you struggle to know when is the best time and how to go about it?
Meditation is one of the most misunderstood, yet incredibly beneficial practices out there, and chances are that you have a lot of questions. Whether you’re just curious, newly beginning your meditative journey, or already an advanced practitioner, The Meditation Transformation: How to Relax and Revitalize Your Body, Your Work, and Your Perspective Today is an informative and interesting guide to the basics of meditation from A to Z.
Beginning with the all-important “who” and ending with a comprehensive answer to the question “how,” this book will answer many of the following questions:
- Who should meditate? Find out exactly who the perfect candidates for this practice are. Are you one of them?
- What exactly is meditation? Though it has been performed for thousands of years, meditation is still a misunderstood activity. What qualifies as meditation?
- When is it appropriate to meditate? What time of day is best? Should you meditate every day? Discover the answers inside the pages of this book.
- Where should you meditate? Learn what a good atmosphere for meditation really is. Can you really meditate at work? Or is it best to do so at home, and if so, in which room?
- Why meditate? This is one of the most significant questions of them all, especially because most of its benefits are so little known. Of course, you are aware that it can reduce stress and bring peace of mind, but what about all of the other spectacular health benefits it can provide? And is it true that regular meditation can really improve your focus and your memory?
- How do you go about meditating? If you’ve already determined to begin, this is the big question. The various forms of meditation are not one-size-fits-all, so while this book provides you with the basic technique, it also takes you by the hand through several other variations that you can try.
Whatever your reasons are, it’s never a bad time to start, and by the time you've finished reading this book, you'll be ready to adopt your own meditative practice as a vital part of your daily life. To learn more about the powerful benefits of meditation and experience them for yourself, download your copy of The Meditation Transformation: How to Relax and Revitalize Your Body, Your Work, and Your Perspective Today now!
- ASIN : B00IS8RSDI
- Publisher : Empowerment Nation (March 3, 2014)
- Publication date : March 3, 2014
- Language : English
- File size : 287 KB
- Simultaneous device usage : Unlimited
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Sticky notes : On Kindle Scribe
- Print length : 73 pages
- Best Sellers Rank: #8,963 Free in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is a very useful manual because it gives you plenty of suggestions on how to benefit from meditation, how to find time to meditate, how to meditate the way that you like the most, and how to find that way.
The part I like the most is the part on how to get rid of excuses that you don't have time for the meditation and the part about how to make meditation your personal experience you would like doing.
You'll come to learn there's so many different types and forms of meditation. But, if you put meditation in your daily routine, and make it part of your lifestyle you will see the results. The KEY: practice meditation everyday.
Here's Some Tidbits That I Got From Reading The Book But Not Spoiling It For You:
The traditional breathing techniques (breathing in-out) - this can help reduce stress in body and life (keeps you focus); you can see how meditation works wonders in the physical and mental field; meditation can change your brain waves activity to guide you in so many ways: and, meditation improves your focus so you can concentrate on what you need to stay focus on. And, again this is only the beginning!
In closing, one of my favorite sayings is, "Teaching Transforms," but now I can say after reading this book, "Meditation Transforms"!
Need I Say More!
Some of my favorite sections in this book:
1 What Are The Benefits Of Meditation...this described how one can improve conditions such as chronic diseases. Also it describes that meditation can lower blood pressure, aid in healing and more.
2 Meditation and Weight Loss. This us a very insightful part of this book.
3 Meditation for headaches...my favorite one. This also worked on my chronic shoulder pain.
4 My all time favorite chapter is called How Meditation Changes Your Brain. I tried this suggestion and meditated for 20 minutes. What I did was to listen to very, very soothing instrumental music on very low. I also was lying down.
After the meditation, I felt super relaxed and my mood was very positive.
Contained the most useful information out of the few books I've read, and its the most tastefully written. 5/5.
Top reviews from other countries
As a meditator and author, I always enjoy reading other books about meditation as there is always something to learn. And yes, I appreciate the variety of meditation techniques on offer and the tips to enhance your meditation practice.
A solid read for beginners or more seasoned practitioners. Thank you.