Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $54.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 30, 2013
I have listened to this cd a dozen times, I keep coming back to it. Tara Brach also came out with Radical Acceptance, another excellent cd and book that I loved so when she came out with another I knew I wanted to have it in my collection. Tara has a soothing voice as she leads the listener through lessons on seeing pain and suffering clearly with Buddhist teachings and examples from students of hers. Each section covers another topic and each builds on the prior topic. Even listening in your car you will gain insight and understanding in your life. I highly recommend.
on May 24, 2012
I've listened to this CD several times while driving. Since it's not fiction (with a plot that would get interrupted too often in city driving), it works fine for me to even just hear short sections at a time. Tara Brach's voice is soothing and comforting to me, and the content is excellent for anyone to hear.
on December 12, 2010
This CD was very helpful to me. Anyone working on themselves and trying to deal with past pain and sadness will find a great deal of help being open and listening to this. I have found all of Tara Brach's works are excellent. PPA from W Yarmouth, MA
on March 3, 2011
I bought this after reading Tara Brach's book, "Radical Acceptance". Both are excellent. This is an excellent way to practice some of her techniques. I still use it. May take more than one lifetime to absorb it all!
on May 21, 2016
I love Tara, and having a cd just about dealing with emotional struggles is wonderful. I also really like her radical acceptance cd, listen to it all the time too.
on June 16, 2016
Tara is very calming, I like listening to this CD. Would be interesting to attend one of her classes.
on June 3, 2012
The meditation that asks you to say yes to your grief instead of trying to push it away is amazing in its healing benefits.
on May 24, 2014
Very helpful, very healing. Inspiring wisdom.
Read Tara Brach's book Radical Acceptance before listening to this or any other of her books.
on May 11, 2013
For those of us on the path and needing more relaxed balanced strength and attention to just living now, this is great find.
on February 29, 2016
I've listened to Tara every night since I got this CD always hear something new every time!
"Good Stuff!"