Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 236 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 287 reviews
on December 9, 2013
I had high hopes for this cookbook after reading the reviews. I'm not sure what I was expecting, but I don't think there was anything novel about this book. All of the information is what has been written about in magazine articles. The recipes are also very basic and uninspired. This book is probably better for the true beginner cook.
on April 13, 2017
Excellent. Easy to follow, not complicated recipes.
on July 27, 2012
There is so much detailed information in this book that it doesn't seem right to just call it a cookbook. I love the background on the Mediterranean Lifestyle as well as the helpful shopping tips. The recipes are easy to follow but bring in ingredients that I have never attempted to use before and I'm loving that. It has definitely brought me out of a cooking rut of the same familiar recipes. The recipes are easily scaled for a large family and work great with kids, including my picky eater. The recipes also work great either cooking alone or when the whole family wants to get involved. Many of the recipes have already become family staples. There are so many recipes that it will take me awhile to make my way through all of them but my husband, kids and I are having a blast trying them out one by one.
on March 27, 2016
This cookbook has a lot of information as well as delicious and easy to make recipes. I bought one for my daughter and am buying another for myself!
on September 21, 2015
Loved the cooking made easy type of recipes.
on March 27, 2017
Great help in learning to use this method of cooking.
on July 16, 2017
this is a great book I only have 2 of the Mediterranean cook books but really recipes I have tried are easy and very tasty
on January 19, 2014
Found this cookbook to be much more than just recipes. My family made a group resolution this New Year to learn healthier eating habits, not labeling as dieting. Dieting can be frustrating and often you feel "unfulfilled" and hungry, so it's so easy to "fall off the wagon". This book is FULL of information and DELICIOUS recipes. Teaches you how to adapt to a different way of eating and why it is so important and beneficial.
It has helped my kids have a much bigger interest in what they eat and my ten year old daughter absolutely loves to be a part of planning and helping prepare meals. Not to mention these foods are delicious!
Definitely recommend this book. Educates as well as contains great, easy recipes.
on February 24, 2016
Excellent cookbook! Have tried numerous recipes and they're delicious!
on October 5, 2014
This is an okay cookbook - nothing earth shattering about the recipes - some common knowledge and you're set. I've got Celiac disease and recently had a heart by-pass surgery so I needed to change my diet sightly. Most of the recipes, I could have easily done myself as we are so versed in swapping foods around. I was going to send it back but there are a few recipes that were worth keeping but with so many internet food sites, you really don't need this book to figure things out.