- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces
- ASIN: B0048A8NSE
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #589,206 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Medium Blue Lock n' Play Interactive Puppy Dog Toy
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Medium: Length(3") Width(1.5") Height(4.5")
- Puppy is for growing pups with sharp puppy teeth.
- This material flexes more to prevent puppy teeth from tearing into the toy.
- Made of #7 recycled plastic
Customers also shopped for
Featuring a treat pocket inside, this interactive chew toy is the ultimate in dog toys! Grab the U shaped part of the toy and play tug-of-war or fill the treat pocket with a healthy treat for long lasting chewing. This toy is flexible and bounces wildly
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
These fit Raw Instinct frozen medallions perfectly, as well as Stella & Chewy's frozen patties.
1) The longer she is occupied, the better.
2) The more time i save in the morning preparing the treat, the better.
I own all the following interactive toys that you fill with treats:
-Busy Buddy Twist and Treat
-Ourpets IQ treat ball
-Busy Buddy Biscuit Block
-Everlasting Bento Ball
-and much more.
guess what? The Wigzi Lock n Play is the BEST for those 2 above reasons. Beats all of the above. Simply put, its the FASTEST to fill with treats (just squeeze to pop in a treat). The orifice is large and accomodates almost any size treat. AND, its nearly as challenging as the Kong for my dog to work on. Kong takes more time to fill. Vs all the other toys which take time to twist open, stuff, and fill into their often-too-small orifices.
I am busy and dont have time to fumble with openings that are too small, difficult to twist/screw, that don't fit a variety of treats, and i dont want spend energy cutting the treats to size. That's why the Wigzi Lock earns my stars. It also does not have that rubber smell that dogs tend to dislike, and its made in the USA.
Every AM, i pop in a Nature's Instict Raw Frozen medallion into a Wigzi Lock, and that's it! 5 seconds. no pre-filling, pre-freezing as i would have to do with a Kong.