UTG 30mm/2PCs Medium Profile Picatinny/Weaver Rings
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$2.68 (18%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Precision Machined from Aircraft-grade Aluminum Alloy with Anodized Black Matte Finish.
- Friendly Hex Screws with Retention Features.
- Full Length Locking Plate to Guarantee Easy Installation and Secure Fit.
- Fits All Picatinny/Weaver Rails
- Great Quality at Most Affordable Price.
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
30mm rings Weaver mount Medium profile See-thru mount 4 hex screws/ring secure the scope 1 hex screw secures each ring to the gun Black matte finish Special tape inside the rings keeps your scope tight without excessive clamp pressure!
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 7.68 x 2.76 x 1.18 inches; 4 Ounces
- Item model number : RGWM-30M4
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : April 4, 2008
- Manufacturer : AccuShot
- ASIN : B001WJ4NR4
- Best Sellers Rank: #40,841 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I ordered both Med & High because I was unsure what would work best for mounting a Vortex Crossfire II 4-16x50 on a Savage A17. The medium were PERFECT. Scope sits low with just enough clearance to fit detachable sun shade. I was going to return the pair I didn't use, but I'm gonna keep them for some project in future. They even include a spare screw in case you misplace one. I did put a dab of blue lock tight on each screw before installing, as they are not prepped from factory. Great deal on great rings.