Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Medium cage with crate cover" and save 57% off the $195.34 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Merry Products Cage with Crate Cover Set
- Panels cover the main components of the crate giving the crate a more finished and interior-appropriate appearance like furniture.
- Our solid crate top allows personal items to be stored on top, taking full advantage of the surface area with no effect on the crate or pet inside.
- Available in three sizes to accomodate a pet of any size. External: 32.5" x 21.5" x 23.5", Internal: 30" x 19" x 21" and Door: 15" x 13"
- Includes removable plastic tray that can be pulled out for cleaning purposes.Medium wire gauge-3.7 mm is gauge 7
- Material-mdf with solid wood veneer and powder coated steel. Sleek wood veneer table design along with sturdy and durable powder coated black steel cage design
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
A Solid Crate Cover that comes with metal crate turning the crate into a functional table surface, while its original structure is kept intact to keep the pet confined, without limiting the pet's visibility or comfort.
Cage With Crate Cover-Medium:
Style and functionality come together in one with the Merry Products Cage with Crate Cover Set. The set comes with black powder-coated fully functional free standing steel crate and a Mahogany brown elegantly designed solid wood cover. The cover turns an ordinary pet crate into an attractive and functional side table for your living room, family room and/or bedroom. The metal crate also comes with a removable plastic tray at the bottom of the crate for easy cleaning. In addition, a removable stainless steel crate divider is included allowing for partitioning of the interior space for successful crate training of your puppies. This remarkable cage with crate cover comes in 3 different sizes to accommodate most dog breeds. Extremely easy assembly and dis-assembly, no hardware is required. Design patent granted.
Features and Specifications:
- Includes a removable plastic tray for easy cleaning
- Includes a removable divider in the center of the crate
- Made from MDF with a solid wood veneer and powder coated steel
- The cage is fully functional without the wood parts for easy transportation
- Easy assembly and disassembly - No Hardware Required!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Wire Dog Crate Dimensions (not including End Table Cover):
Small: 24" Length x 18" Width x 19" Height
Medium: 30" Length x 19" Width x 21" Height
Large: 42" Length x 28" Width x 30" Height
End Table Crate Cover Dimensions:
Small: 27" Length x 20 5/8" Width x 22 1/2" Height
Medium: 32 1/2" Length x 21 5/8" Width x 23 3/8" Height
Large: 44 1/2" Length x 30" Width x 31 1/2" Height
The steel cage comes flat and hinged. The bottom, sides and top are all attached to each other, so you just pull up one side and the rest follow. Then you pull up the end pieces and snap in place to top. Very easy, but it is not as solid as assembled crates found at stores. However, the couple of reviews stating their dogs broke through the cage are a little severe. If your dog is busting through this cage, a flimsy cage is not the problem. The dog acting out is the problem.
I choose to use the side door that has a 2 inch lip of cage at the bottom, but I found a nice cushion on sale at Ace Hardware to place in the crate that works great. I plan to go to fabric store to cut some fabric panels to hang on sides.
I have a Dachshund and a Beagle that sleep together.
They love the crate.
I would buy it again.
The wire is thinner than my old crate, which is also made of the black metal, but it is still sturdy. I used to have the really heavy silver steel crates but they are ugly and stronger than necessary. I guess if you have a dog you think might get out, you should use zip-ties all around and bungee the door when the dog is inside. The wood on the front does fall off if pushed hard enough, but I just put it on when he's not in it since I only use it when I'm not at home. Since I have to put my crate in my living room it's important that it fits in and looks good. Very pleased.
P.S. You can get a bag of small zip-ties for about 2 bucks at any hardware store or Wal-Mart, just for peace of mind.