Bubble Witch Saga 3 BCA Month Salon Beauty Best Books of the Month Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 17, 2010
I purchased it for my mother who was basically unable to walk without holding on to someone, due to health complications. This product was just as described. We received it with minimal assembly needed and once she started using it, we couldn't believe our eyes. We hadn't seen her walk this quickly in years! The wheels are large and made of rubber so they roll smoothly and can easily travel through grass and pebbles. She has complete confidence of its safety since it is sturdy and can hold her up very well when she sits on the cushioned seat. The breaks work nicely and she uses the lock-control on the wheels while she sits. The basket under the seat is perfect for her belongings while she walks to the park, the mall, etc. She also really likes the red color it came in. The only thing that takes getting used to, is folding it up and placing it in the trunk of the car. It is large, bulky and somewhat heavy, but all worth it for us. We're looking forward to a lot more exercise in my mom's future.
on January 6, 2013
Pro: At this point this product is great! This product seems to be built better than similar products like this in 300 range and under. This product weighs in at around 20lbs where as models like this sold in 300lbs and under range weigh in at around 10lbs. I would suggest anyone who is weighing near 300lbs buy this model rated for 400lbs and not the models rated for 300bls.

Con: This walker is much wider than other walkers; the width is 29 inches making it hard to get through most doors in our house. Our bathroom doorways are smaller than 29 inches making it impossible for my wife to get the walker into the bathroom. That is why I only gave it 4 stars.

Update from my last review!

On 1/27/13 this product broke under the seat making the seal useless. That same day I wrote and sent an email to JDCSupplies. My email goes as follows:
The walker that I bought for my wife back on Nov 22nd broke this morning when she sat down on the seat! The weld broke on the cross member that holds the seat up. How can we get this fixed or replaced?
My 2nd email to JDCSuppies on 1/28/13:
I've already sent one message about this walker breaking on one of the welds and have not gotten a reply. This product is still under warranty and I need this walker replaced right away. If don't receive a reply by tomorrow I will contact Amazon and file a complaint! I hope to hear from some by tomorrow!
JDCSupplies reply on 1/29/13
Thank you for your recent purchase, with JDCSupplies. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Listed below are the instructions, on how to provide the proper information we would need, in order to move forward with your case.

* Please Provide either the LOT or SERIAL NUMBER of the item(s)
(The LOT number can be found stickered on the original shipping box, in which the item was received. The SERIAL NUMBER may be found on the actual product itself, also stickered, or in some cases engraved on the item. )
* Please provide TWO CLEAR PHOTOS, of the defective part(s)
(The photos help identify the immediate source of the problem, and helps us determine which part(s) to replace. Once the photos are taken, you may attach them to your reply email, via the YELLOW ATTACHMENT button. This button can be found on the bottom of the Amazon email page.)

Once all this information is gathered, and relayed over to us, please allow up to 48 hours, for a resolution and conclusion of your case. If there are any further questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us via telephone (630-422-7943) or simply reply back to this email. God Bless.

JDCSupplies Quality Department
My reply to JDCSupplies on 1/29/13:
Here is the lot number that was ask for s120498396 and photos!

JDCSuppies reply on 1/30/13:

We will be sure to reship the item. Please hold the defective one, as we may need the item back. Have a blessed day.

Joe
JDCSupplies CustomerCare Rep
My last email to JDCSupplies on 2/4/13:
Does anyone know when a replacement walker is going to be shipped, or has one already been shipped?
No one has gotten back to me as to when a replacement will be shipped; my wife needs this replacement badly. I changed from 4 stars to 1 on this product!
review image review image
1313 comments| 185 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 2, 2013
Very nice product! Easy to put together and just the right size.

The basket does not stay on well though and basically I don't take it with me.

It is a bit bulky but fits in my SUV just fine. It is "queen" size so you have to expect it would take up a bit more room in the car.

By the way, just a note for buyers. If you have narrow hallways and doorways . . . this is a wide rolator for large people and it won't go through all doorways easily - especially in an old house. I didn't think of that and did have to resort to a smaller traditional walker in parts of my house following my surgery. Still works great for out and about though!
on June 13, 2014
I love this walker! I did a lot of research before buying this walker, including getting a prescription from my rheumatologist in order to get one through my insurance. After calling local stores to find which brands they carry and prices, I ultimately settled on paying full price for this one through amazon and I'm so glad I did. It's sturdy, reliable, easy to put together, and comfortable to sit on. I'm 43 and have rheumatoid arthritis and use the walker primarily at home to assist me in getting household chores done. I can clean the kitchen while sitting on the walker. I love the extra width for sitting down and I have no trouble getting it through doorways in my home. I highly suggest getting the folding cup holder attachment (NOVA Cup Holder for Rollator/Wheelchair) as it's difficult to carry a beverage without one. I'm currently relying on this walking to keep me mobile while dealing with pinched nerves in my back and I can't walk without it. It's wonderful!
on March 6, 2014
As a large person it's great to find a rollator that has a wide enough seat to be comfortable. I use a smaller frame HUGO at home since it fits through all the household doorways but the seat is too narrow to be comfortable when sitting for any length of time. However, the Hugo weight capacity is too low for me nowadays.

The Medline is somewhat wider in both seat and frame and fits through all but one doorway in the house. I keep the Medline loaded in the car and use it exclusively in town for shopping trips, outings, and excursions. It also is part of my evacuation and disaster preparedness gear so it stays loaded in the SUV along with my readiness Car Kit. As part of my disaster gear I wanted a rollator that could handle me sitting, along with having some of my evacuation gear in a backpack attached to the back support bar. This unit fulfills that requirement very well.

I did replace the wire basket that came with the Medline with a cloth 'basket' that snaps in. I prefer the cloth basket for ease of loading into the SUV. I don't know why Medline doesn't offer that as an option. Otherwise, the Medline Barriatric rollator is sturdy, able to carry substantial weight, and fits well in back of the SUV.

Actually for walking I like this Medline rollator because it IS wider, and there is more foot-space between the wheels. I think my overall balance is better with this wider walker. Anyone who has use a rollator much will know what I mean. I love having a seat handy while in town - think bookstore or waiting in lines.

This is a really nice unit for a fair price. I am very satisfied with my purchase.
on May 31, 2014
Although I did not need the bariatric size I thought the seat area would be more comfortable and I was SO RIGHT!! I think this walker is great. As a registered nurse I have a lot of experience with walkers through my patients. I now have chronic back pain that has limited my favorite pastime....gardening....This walker gives me the basket for my tools and gloves ...the width gives me great stability and safety rolling over my property....I can work in my gardens until I need a rest and there it is...right beside me....I rest and then continue on.......what a wonderful feeling to have this love of the outdoors back into my life. When I am done I "park my car" (as my sons call it) in the carport...still loaded and ready to go for the next time. I have ZERO regrets about this purchase....it has given me a unique way to do what I love, safely and securely. Also. my property has uneven areas and slopes and the width provides me the security that it will not tip to one side........Thank you Amazon for having this product.....I am truly grateful..........also I am 5'10" tall and there is NO bending over due to adjustability of the handles and the seat is a good height...my knees are lower than my hips and rest solidly on the ground. This walker promotes good posture and all of this promotes using it and increasing one's daily activity.
on February 18, 2017
I love it! I went for this Rollator because it is sturdy, goes wherever I need to go, and it has given me freedom. It pushes easily over grass as well as paved sidewalks or roads. This is the first time I have ever needed this type of machine and I am very happy with my choice. It folds up easily when we need to take it in our car. A great buy if you need a helping hand. And it was delivered to me by Amazon in only one day even tho they had said it would be two. Thank you, Amazon!
on August 19, 2015
This is a great walker. The only reason I didn't give it five stars is because of the size. I know it's wider for bigger people, but I wish it was able to fit through most door ways. It also doesn't fit in a lot of cars. I had it in a 2015 Ford Edge, in the back. I put it on it's side to make room for suitcases, but while the lower wheels fit in just fine in the back, the upper wheels stuck out too far to close the door. So I fllipped the suitcase up on edge and lay the walker flat and it fit fine, but the edge has a big cargo bay. The size makes it impractical for some things, I think, but I bought it to go to a convention where I'd be walking long distances and needed a seat when my knee gave out. We waked about a mile each day. I couldn't have done it without this roller.

Didn't have a problem at the convention center since most doors are ADA compliant. My house has wide doors too - did them that way when we remodeled the house - but conventional doors. like the bathroom door in the hotel room, stopped it cold. I didn't ask for a handicapped room since most of the time I just use a cane. It's very strong and rolls easily. The basket was very convenient at the convention for holding everything. The seat is a little bit high for me, but it worked well when I needed to rest my knee or when I had to stand for a while. I loved that I could get off the knee and rest it. It went together easily with out tools. I put it together myself. I did call their customer service line when I was assembling it to clarify instructions because there were some changes in the parts, but they answered the phone right away and had the answers I needed and I was happy with their service. The parts went together without any effort and it adjusted just as easily. I'm very happy with it. I wish it was a bit narrower so it would be more practical, but I'll use it when I go somewhere that involves a lot of walking or standing.
on January 27, 2014
I bought this for my wife who is having stamina and balance problems.

I purchased this particular model because of it's weight capacity (400#). When it arrived I assembled it with only the need of a phillips screwdriver. Everything went together easily but the instructions leave a bit to be desired.

The function of the device is flawless and provides a readily available seat should the user become fatigued. I often use it as a seat in the living room because it's very comfortable. The under-seat wire basket is handy for small item storagealthough the device cannot be folded with the basket in place. The device folds somewhat but it takes up a bit of room if being carried in a vehicle. In that capacity, it's a bit awkward.

Overall, I have to say that the convenience over a standard walker is well worth the minor inconvenience of stowage in a vehicle.
on December 16, 2016
A great piece of equipment to enable mobility for larger folks. Easy to assemble and works great. Because it is designed to accommodate a larger person it can be a bit combersom to transport in the car. It does fold up but still retains a rather bulky overall size. I have a Subaru Legacy sedan and it will not fit in the trunk and permit me to close the trunk lid. It pretty much eats up the back set when folded and put in the car. Apart from the troubles of transporting the roller....it really does work great and provides a comfortable chair to rest on when needed. The small basket that comes with the unit is easily removable and the small compartment under the seat is also very nice. Overall, a very good product with sturdy construction. Just remember the size of the unit can make it cumbersome.