Medline Cleansing Bottle, 8oz.
|Price:||$7.17 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Perineal Irrigation Bottle
- 1 Count
|EAN||0698798556801 , 0999998109942 , 0796762709076 , 0080196035765 , 0741360028555|
|Item Weight||1.6 ounces|
|Number of Items||1|
|UPC||796762709076 , 741360028555 , 999998109942 , 698798556801 , 080196035765|
Specification for this product family
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
8-oz Perineal Irrigation Bottle.
Manufacturer Contact Information
Number of Items: 1
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I have two small children, so I cannot shower quickly after each bowel movement or peeing.
This bottle is my tiny bidet and life saver, and I use it daily! Actually, many times each day ... And finally! I feel all the time clean :)
What I love about this bottle:
* it is perfect size
* you can squeeze it and create a shower like pressure
* the nozzle has four little holes, which makes it function like a shower head
* it saves time and water, and loads of toilet paper :)
* you can add essential oils in the water / baby shampoo / sea salt / tea, so daily or when I have my period, I always feel fresh and nice smelling
* I am potty training my son right now, and this bottle is my wipes replacement - he saw me using it and wanted to try it too - he likes the clean sensation so much afterwards, that he asks for it after each bowel movement now
The only thing I would change about this bottle is making it more portable; having a lid so I don't need to put it each time in a plastic bag or a small towel; when I am not at home.