Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Medline Skintegrity Wound Cleansers, Fast and Thorough Wound Cleansing, Bottle with Trigger Sprayer, 16 fl oz.
|Price:||($0.81 / Fl Oz) Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Specially formulated to allow fast, thorough and gentle cleansing of wounds in all stages
- Choose mist or stream delivery to loosen and remove protein and wound debris with a non-ionic surfactant
- To clean a wide variety of wounds including: » Pressure injuries » Partial- and full-thickness wounds » Infected and non-infected wounds
- Contains (1) 16 ounce bottle
|Ean||0080196669779 , 0080196291468 , 0794437474755 , 1390490240390 , 0794437540405 , 0697597108730 , 0767644982252 , 0080196734071 , 0796433597018|
|Global Trade Identification Number||00080196734071 , 40080196734079 , 10080196669776 , 10080196734078|
|Included Components||1 Bottle|
|Item Volume||16 fluid_ounces|
|Item Weight||1.00 pounds|
|Number of Items||1|
|Size||16 Fl Oz (Pack of 1)|
|Temperature Rating||Ambient: 15 to 25 C (59 to 77 F)|
|UPC||796433597018 , 794437474755 , 080196291468 , 080196734071 , 794437540405 , 697597108730 , 767644982252 , 080196669779|
Specification for this product family
Frequently bought together
From the manufacturer
Our Mission and Values
To provide quality medical products with superior value to health care providers and end users, improving patient care and enhancing the quality of peoples’ lives.
- Committed to our customers, our colleagues and our communities;
- Open to new ideas, two-way communication and challenging the status quo;
- Relentless about continuously improving our quality, service and results, and doing so with integrity;
- Determined to do whatever it takes for our customers.
Integrity Wound Cleanser Is Safe For Use on All Wounds Specially formulated to allow fast, thorough and gentle cleansing of wounds in all stages. Choose mist or stream delivery to loosen and remove protein and wound debris with a non-ionic surfactant. Non-cytotoxic. Trigger sprayer delivers a PSI of 8. 6 at 3" spraying distance which falls within AHCPR guidelines of 4 to 15 PSI. 16 Oz. Bottle. Sold Singly. The product referenced on this detail page is sold be Each.
Manufacturer Contact Information
Product detailsNumber of Items:1
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3.75 x 2.75 x 9 inches; 1 Pounds
- Item model number : MSC6016H
- Date First Available : August 18, 2017
- Manufacturer : Medline
- ASIN : B004YNP9ZA
- Best Sellers Rank: #4,267 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In my process of learning I did put this on my husband's skin and then had to put bandage on. You need to make sure there is no residue of this as the bandage will not hold to skin.
UPDATE: April 6, 2018
So, I've been using Medline Skintegrity Wound Cleanser and it -most definitely- has helped heal my wounds and keep them from getting infected. It is not irritating nor drying -quite the opposite- it soothes the fragile, new skin while cleaning it and helps keep it moisturized as well, which is important for healing. I just bought two more bottles today. So happy to have "listened" to the reviewers that recommended it!
UPDATE: May 22, 2018
I have to add to my review, I've ordered the Medline Skintegrity Wound Cleanser numerous times and every single time, the bottles are leaking. I keep buying it because I have no other choice and because it really does work, but it is too expensive to keep buying and lose one third of its contents. I've read many other reviewers making the same complaint. You would think the seller would care enough to fix this problem.
I'm so glad I found this! I have traveled with it and you can twist the nozzle to the OFF position and nothing has leaked out which is great. I'm traveling again next week and will be bringing this with me because it is hot and if I'm sweating at all (and I will be, lol) I like to clean my wounds often! Plus I'll be having 2 more surgeries this year and I easily have over 2/3 of this bottle left and I use it daily.
My son has a leg ulcer and he started using this about 80 days ago. It is helping to decrease the size of the ulcer. He alternates wth another product to keep his body guessing because for some reason, anything he uses long term loses effectiveness. So he switches it up every few days. This is a great product to have in your arsenal if you have an open wound you dress frequently. Will definitely buy another container when this runs out.