Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Big & Rich PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 844 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 980 reviews
on October 8, 2016
Not as good as it used to be - recipe seems to have changed - not as good - but tasty
on September 13, 2016
We loved these chips when we found them at our local market, but the market stopped restocking the sea salt variety which always sold out first. We asked them to order more but instead they eliminated the shelf space for that item completely. So we were happy when we found that we could get them on Amazon and at a lower price than we were paying at the local market. The only problem is having to order a dozen bags at once -- not sure we can eat them all before their expiration dates.
on August 14, 2016
I have found heaven on earth. This was my third case of the PopCorners kettle corn chips. I am not lying when I tell you I eat 2-3 bags a day. I love the texture and the popcorn taste of these chips. They also sell them in different flavors but nothing can compare to the kettle corn in my honest opinion.
on August 7, 2013
Seriously! I'm not kidding! I tried one of these from my local drug store, I was randomly looking for a snack. They were A-MAZ-ING! Sooo I looked it up in my local go to AMAZON and bought the box. My daughter and I eat them like someone is paying us to do it! I take them to work and now my boss stops by to ask if I have any so she can have a snack!! The White Cheddar is also AMAZE-BALLS as the kids say! Licking my fingers! I will definitely continue to buy the White CHeddar and the Kettle Corn.
on November 2, 2016
I purchased the butter Popcorners. The best way to describe the flavor and texture is that they are chip-like rice cakes. I bought them as snacks for my preschooler's class but I'm not so sure they will enjoy rice cake chips. My kids only ate a half of the bag each and became tired of the taste.
on June 10, 2017
I love the crunch of these chips. I am very picky about popcorn products because they have been known to cause stomach discomfort. However, I feel great eating these (unless I go through an entire bag in a few hours). They are a great substitute for normal chips. These have become my go-to snack. I'm so glad my husband's grandfather introduced these to me.
on April 16, 2015
These chips are addictive and delicious. Do not let their resemblance to albino Doritos fool you. These chips have a satisfying crunch though they are very light. The white cheddar does not taste like manufactured garbage. I bought a case of these and have been bringing them with me to meetups with friends and its fun to watch how quick they get eaten. These are a great light snack that won't kill your calorie count.
on September 5, 2017
What in the world did they do to those chips? They taste awful. How do I know?because I use to buy them all the time and they were delicious but now they taste like salt and not enough cheddar.I"m really and truly disappointed,I just can't believe it,What did they do to them? They need to go back to the original recipe.They have lost me as a customer, yuck!
on May 14, 2017
I can't have popcorn any longer so these are the closest substitute I've found so far !!!!!! Love them !!!!!! I order then by the case - several flavors - I get the butter & kettle (the butter case was a little stale - but the kettle was delicious)
on December 10, 2016
Great little snack for when you get that itch for somethING a little different. Serving size is just right and the package was easy to open.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.