Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Fall Reading Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Alexa on Mobile PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 61 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 65 reviews
on September 2, 2017
This guy is hilarious, hilarious, hilarious!!! His comedic timing is spot on! I laughed pretty much through the whole thing.
on February 9, 2011
I didn't know John Caparulo until I heard one of his bits on satellite radio recently. It was so funny that I eventually went to Amazon.com to see if he had any videos or CDs for sale. That's where I found Meet Cap, one of the funniest stand up routines I've seen in years. Caparulo's very unique, self-effacing delivery is peppered with just enough profanity that it's funny without being over-the-top offensive. I love Chris Rock, but the f-bombs become mind-numbing after a while. Not so with Caparulo. Although a little raw now and then, his material is so funny. Five stars.
on March 15, 2015
Owned this DVD now for YEARS, and still, after watching many more comedians' (Kevin Hart, Ron White, Gabriel Iglesias, Jeff Dunham, and sooo many more) John Caparulo's is THE funniest, most hilarious. I have re-watched it several times, and still laugh just as hard every time. This one will be one of the best you ever see. Seriously.
on September 7, 2017
Cap pretty funny. Worth watching
on August 12, 2016
Love him, he cracks me up
on April 23, 2014
I laughed alot at his show. I decided to buy his CD/DVDs. I was not disappointed. He is a very funny guy.
on April 7, 2012
Caparulo is hilarious - part of the new Blue Collar crew - he has some great bits and is very entertaining. I have seen him live and this DVD really captures the majority of the best part of his acts. Definitely has replay value.
on October 28, 2015
Funny. My wife and I quote stuff from this show all the time.
Used to watch it all the time on NF, but it left.
So I bought the MP3s on Amazon and also bought the DVD.

In other words: Funny enough that I bought it twice.
on November 3, 2014
I always hear John Caparulon on the XM comedy channels and he always gets me laughing while I am driving. I had to buy this movie to put a face to a voice. His delivery adds more humor as I expected. He is not added to one of my favorite comedians (ie. Tim Wilson, Rodney Carrington, Ron White, etc)
on March 28, 2017