Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Meet Me At The Mistletoe
Amazon Vehicles GoldBox Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

on January 2, 2014
I really like how this artist's voice has a smooth, soulful, friendly tone and characteristic. I have it on a mix audio DVD that I made for my car during the holidays. I actually look forward to the song coming up in my playlist.
on December 23, 2012
This song has an old-time jazzy lounge song feeling. Dave Barnes has a sultry voice. He's singing softly, seductively and longingly, trying to entice his sweetheat to take a break from the party and step under the mistletoe with him. It's a charming song.
on December 28, 2012
I am not familiar with Dave Barnes or his work, and I simply picked this up as a freebie from Amazon.
Since I was look for Christmas music, it didn't really meet that goal. Besides the title phrase, not a lot of reference to Christmas.
The voice is nice, the music jazzy, suitable for background music.
What I liked:
Nice enjoyable pop-jazz tune.
What I didn't like:
Not really a Christmas song.
on August 9, 2013
Okay, this might be a bumpy-ride for some of you as this is my first Amazon review:

I listen to a lot of varied music (Metal, Punk, Jazz, Country Swing, etc.), and as one of the oldest slackers on the face of the planet-- finally decided to cue up "Meet Me At The Mistletoe" by Dave Barnes to remember how amazing it is (and to do my long overdue review of this song; early August-- PRIME Christmas music listening time).

This song is a guaranteed two and three quarter minute vacation for your ears from the tsunami of typical, forced down your very soul Christmas pop bull-poop (past and present) by the music industry.

Walk, don't run, to add this song for ANY fan of New Old-School Jazz OR Christmas music.

Cheers.
on March 10, 2013
I wasn't familiar with Dave Barnes but he gives sort of a jazzy take on this original Christmas song. I liked to mix it in at holiday parties I dj'ed this year.
on January 9, 2013
Not sure I would have bought this. I was looking for Christmas songs and this was offered as a free download. It's good enough to keep in the mix though.
on December 27, 2012
Dave has an incredible voice and this song really takes the Christmas cheer mood and multiplies it by 1,000!!! I loved it and I am so glad I bought it
on December 24, 2012
Very pleasant melody and cute lyrics. Could hear vocals over music. Would enjoy hearing the rest of the album. Would recommend this song to others.
on January 7, 2013
I appreciate the download and have enjoyed it through the Christmas season. I recommend it to anyone wanting to add to their holiday collection.
on December 29, 2012
LOVE Dave Barnes! He is an amazing musician/songwriter. Would recommend him to everyone I know! Go check out the rest of his stuff! It's great!