Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Foo Fighters PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Format: Vinyl|Change

Showing 1-10 of 149 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 181 reviews
on February 28, 2017
Love the early songs. Excellent Quality!
on July 28, 2017
Gre at CD its the Beatles
on March 14, 2017
Perfect.
on August 6, 2015
It took awhile to get here but I wasn't in a hurry. I liked that it shows a little "love" to the sleeve, I would rather have those in my collection and since I have the original vinyl from the first release back in 1964 already all I was interested in was the sleeve since mine fell apart from constant use. Overall I am overjoyed to have it and am now on my quest for a similar sleeve for Introducing the Beatles.
on September 3, 2017
Great CD ! I recommend this to all Beatles fans.
on January 13, 2013
For Americans in the full grip of Beatlemania, this was the first album they could buy. Meet took the Fab Four's second British record, With the Beatles, dropped five covers and added three tracks, including the singles "I want to hold your hand" and "I saw her standing there."
on December 21, 2012
This is one of my favorite early Beatles albums! Of course I had to get it. Know that you;re getting the US version "Meet the Beatles" and not the UK version "With the Beatles" the difference being that you get a bit of a switch up with the track listing.
on August 19, 2015
If you bought this LP way back when and you loved it then you don't need my review. The CD does justice to mono and stereo mixes. This CD is one of the few, maybe only, CD that bests the original England versions of the Beatles catalog. The Capitol winner of the recent US Beatle album releases.
on April 2, 2014
To celebrate my sister and I sharing the cost of the album 50 years ago I just had to order this! I wasn't disappointed. The order process was as easy as usual and the delivery was right on time. That's why I order from Amazon.com. No surprises and quality products. Not once have I had to return anything.
on August 8, 2015
a true classic. For the music collector who appreciates and distinguishes the remastered sound of both the mono and stereo versions.Although all songs are great, highlights if there are highlights are I Want To Hold Your Hand, I Saw Her Standing There and Little Child.