Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Russell Dickerson PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition $99.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 9, 2014
I purchased the entire season for my husband and myself because we have never seen the show on television. We watched Season 1 and if the others are anything like Season 1, we are in for smiles, belly laughter, and thigh hitting enjoyment!!!!!!!!!! We love the works of Tyler Perry, have all of his plays/movies and now we are staring with his TV shows.
on March 4, 2017
Love it I would recommend all seasons.
on January 21, 2017
Need more people of color on streaming TV for comedy
on April 21, 2017
Awesome
on December 10, 2016
I am a fan of Tyler Perry and this used to be a show that I watch on a local TV station where I am from. I like the fact that it always allowed me to laugh and feel like I knew what they were talking about when the show was on. It is a good family show that I can watch with my children or loved one
on May 28, 2017
Excellent!
on August 30, 2015
Meet the Browns is one of my favorite shows. Similar to Friends or Arrested Development, I love having it in the background when I'm getting ready for work. The cast works well together. Some of the after school special feel-goodery is a little over the top, but otherwise, a great hilarious show.
on June 28, 2014
I love Tyler Perry movies and shows. Mr. Brown is great! He's the main charachter and he is just so funny! The show is not only funny but also deals with daily life issues that come up with families.
on October 29, 2014
I LOVE brown.!! I almost have all the seasons.!
:-D if u need a really good laugh or u need to be cheered up definitely watching brown hilarious self will get ya going! #IRecommend2Everybody
on December 22, 2016
One of my favorite shows, is very funny and has a lesson in every episode.