Salon Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 26, 2017
Probably one of the funniest shows I've ever seen. Displays wholesome values, in the midst of comedic activity. I absolutely love this series. It's on par with some of the funny classics, of yesteryear, like "The Beverly Hillbillies", for instance. Wish it could have had a longer stretch of time on television. I really wish they would bring it back on the Oprah network. Very good show!
on March 4, 2017
Love it I would recommend all seasons.
on December 16, 2013
You must see my review on " Tyler Perry's House of Payne complete series 1-8 ". (copy and paste title in Amazon's search box).
I spilled my heart out writing that review of Tyler Perry shows, movies and plays. There are people who don't understand how this television show, Meet The Browns and all Tyler Perry productions, mimics a very funny, people of Color television show, from the 50's. Back then, organizations fought to get it off the air because of stereo typing, yet today we seem to have revive that genre and loving it.
on July 23, 2016
I like to think of House of Payne and Meet the Browns as being Tyler Perry's best work, when he was actually talented and catered to his black audience. Before he thought he'd be masterful in a halfhearted attempt to create boring, slow, corny, God awful soap operas (The Haves & Have Nots, If Loving You Is Wrong) and sitcoms (Love Thy Neighbor, For Better or Worse). Now he's just doing too much in my opinion and I feel he should stick to his Madea films and his plays. Those are his strengths, television not so much (and with his new TLC soap opera Too Close to Home I'm sure it'll flop after four or five seasons). But that's neither here or there. Moving on....

Both seasons 5 and 6 of Meet the Browns were my favorite seasons and it was because they had an all-black cast (the addition of Terri J. Vaughn as Renee and her antics with Mr. Brown were the reason why I bought only this season and season 6), the dialogue was hilarious, the chemistry between all of the actors were definitely there (I thought Lamman Rucker and Denise Boutte were married in real life), and the changes in the settings (much of the last two seasons took place in the school and hospital). I was so sad to see this show go and wish Tyler would use that thing he calls a brain and brings it back! Anyway, you'll enjoy reliving the hospitality and hilariousness of the Browns and the poignant moments in the show. It was worth every cent I paid to purchase it!
on January 27, 2017
Simply love it and glad I got it
on May 28, 2017
Excellent!
on January 15, 2014
This series is something I never watched when it was still aired. I bought 3 seasons just to be sure I'd get one specific episode. I'm glad that I did buy them because they've brought hours of enjoyment for my family. My grandparents absolutely love Tyler Perry's awesome foolishness. I'm buying them all!
on July 18, 2017
love it
on August 30, 2014
Loved It. I really like Brown's character. He's horrible ;-> He's the highlight of the show. I wish there were more than seven seasons. It may have to do with the station. Other than cable stations - seems like more people watch NBC ABC and CBS more.
on April 4, 2014
Despite all the criticism this show recieved for being "ignorant"... I truly must say I enjoy watching these whole seasons! Mr. Brown is hilarious. Yes the humor is over the top, yes his outfits are out of this world but I think everything just fits. Love the cast! The casting for this show was excellent. Not the greatest actors or actresses but once again, it just works!