- File Size: 1256 KB
- Print Length: 255 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Tom LaForce; 1 edition (March 24, 2014)
- Publication Date: March 24, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00J8VVIVC
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #250,828 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Meeting Hero: Plan and Lead Engaging, Productive Meetings Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
Tom LaForce is the real hero (in my book) for creating a simple, easy-to-follow method that any person can learn and follow to engage and encourage interaction in meetings. The book includes pertinent examples and illustrations, without spending extra time to elaborate. Each chapter includes follow-up challenges for the reader to work on.
This is an excellent book for anyone who has ever been in charge of a meeting or participants who sit in the meeting. It has forever changed the way that I look at team meetings!
This little book is jammed with insights and tips that a regular person can use to make meetings productive and enjoyable as well. It isn't just sunshine stuff; among other things he tells how to deal with behaviors that can undermine meetings and thwart creativity.
I spent years in the investment business and have extensive experience with nonprofit boards. If I had a nickel or every boring and useless meeting I've had to endure, I would own half the country!
The whole book is valuable, but for my money the most important advice is in the beginning, when LaForce underscores that meetings are very costly. If they are productive, they will be worth the cost. If not, the cost will be unrecoverable. Advice like that is priceless.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Human Resources > Conflict Resolution & Mediation
- Books > Business & Money > Skills > Communications
- Books > Business & Money > Skills > Running Meetings & Presentations
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Business Life
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Skills > Communications
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Skills > Running Meetings & Presentations