+ $0.00 shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Endless combinations of battle for extended replay - tournament structure allows players to draw lots of hours of fighting fun
- Customize Mega Man's powers by assembling program parts in a memory map
- Dark Soul chips offer Mega Man greater power -- but must be used carefully or Mega Man will switch to the dark side
- Fully Game Link compatible - Trade chips and programs, create Battle Network tournaments or connect Red Sun to Blue Moon for expanded storylines
- Collect the 6 souls in Red Sun and the other 6 souls in Blue Moon and then use them in the Soul Unison system - for devastating power moves
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Test your willpower to stay on the side of good in this latest installment of the Mega Man Battle Network series. Enjoy great tournament style gameplay as Lan and Mega Man seek to rid the net of viruses. An innovative new "dark chip" is available if you want to use it to get out of a pinch. But beware! Overusing the dark chip will consume you with evil and you'll lose certain abilities. There is also a "soul unison" system that allows players to "synch up" with souls of defeated opponents and use their special abilities to fight new opponents. Battle Network 4 features 2 versions with distinct story lines and 6 unique enemy souls in each version. Players can link the 2 versions to trade programs and chips, battle each other, or compare battle records. The other version, "Mega Man Battle Network 4: Red Sun," is sold separately.
Top customer reviews
Totally recommend if you love Gba.