Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now TG18PP_gno Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite

on February 12, 2014
i bought these blocks in preparation for my growing baby! I have a 4 month old, and even though he is not quite ready to play "build" with these blocks, they are a great product to start him on... when he gets older we'll probably upgrade to legos, but These Mega Blocks are great for babies that put everything in their mouths! easy to grip as well. and "fun for the parents!"
184 people found this helpful
|22 comments|Report abuse
on January 2, 2017
Determined to be the 'cool' aunt I'm mostly waiting for the family's first nephew to grow up enough to buy REALLY cool stuff for. The baby stage has left me nonplussed as far as interesting things, This, was actually a hit. When he's older he will be getting books and science kits and creation toys out the yinyang but I was determined that I not just get him some colorful thing that makes noise for Christmas. I was thrilled to find blocks that were big enough to a 1year old to be safe with and are really something he can grow along with as these are 1-5. The kit contains enough to make the giraffe that's on the package (his dad is a big kid and had to find out immediately so dad and grandpa had fun after the nephew passed out asleep. Still Elliott seemed to enjoy these and they held his attention pretty well. He is 13 months and while he isn't quite able to pull locked bricks apart on his ownh e has grasped putting them together, and I think he and Dad will be building things in no time. We will probably add several bags of blocks to his collection as soon as he knows what hes doing a little better. At the price I see now reason not to get him a giant Rubbermaid tub to fill with them.

7 people found this helpful
on April 29, 2016
I purchased this set for my 16 month old son to play with while we visit my parents for a month. I will always be buying a set for our home because my son loves it! It comes with a vehicle platform with wheels they can build on and plenty of blocks to learn to stack and build other fun projects. I even teach him counting and colors with the block and love they are so large I don't have to fear him choking on small parts. You cannot go wrong buying this block set!
I purchased this product full price and this review is based on my experience with the product.
9 people found this helpful
on March 29, 2017
bought this for my daughter though she is just 6 months old.
Huge blocks are safe for baby.
Smooth edges and surface.
Beautiful color.
Easy to push on and pull off.
No that plastic smell.

I can't wait to play with my little girl!
review imagereview imagereview image
7 people found this helpful
on September 15, 2016
I gave these to my daughter a month before her 2nd birthday and she plays with them all the time! I was worried because she isn't interested in too many toys yet, but over the past month I have noticed that she will select a different sized block each time and normally try to stack all of those together (picture attached). I will say her absolute other favorite part is when she wants to play with them she brings them to me in the bag (the one provided that they come in, which is sturdy and has a zipper) and I'll unzip it and she picks it up and flips it over and has fun shaking and dumping them out all over the floor.
13 people found this helpful
on December 4, 2017
I bought these blocks for my son for his birthday. The first time we played with them, I dumped the bag on the floor to take out the blocks. I look up and see my son spit something out and it was one of the rings pictured! The tiny rings do not go to anything - no idea why or how they got into the bag. My son could have choked. Inspect the bag before playing with these.
6 people found this helpful
on September 7, 2016
I bought these for my son when he turned 1 but he really started using them now that he's about 2 years and a half. the colors are really bright, the blocks are large and its easy for him to understand and build but I feel like he's learning and building something new every day!! its one of my favorite things to buy for kids. each one of my siblings (I have 5) including myself have all had a set in our childhood and I would buy one for my daughter too! CREATIVITY IS EVERYTHING!

ill update this review with pictures and maybe a video :)
5 people found this helpful
on March 1, 2017
I bought three bags of the pink set and already had a few sets in the other colors. Every morning I build a magnificent structure and then my one year old tears it down like a tiny Godzilla. I tried to buy more, but apparently there's a limit and they will no longer sell to me? Now that I've spent $10 three times for the pink set, I don't want to pay $15 or $20 for the other colors. Thanks, jerks.
4 people found this helpful
VINE VOICEon July 22, 2014
We got these for our 8 month old grandson. We were looking for something that he would be attracted to. He likes my cell phone and anything he can get his hands on but we noticed he goes for colorful things the most. And we wanted to get something that would help him learn. So while he is a bit young to be building things, he loves to play with this big pile of colorful blocks. It is interesting to watch him look at the pieces with great curiosity, we don't think it will be long when he starts putting them together.

The Mega Bloks are easy to fit together and take apart and big enough the child won't be able to choke on them. There are several colors and styles to tap the child's creativity. And they're easy to put away with the handy zipped bag.

If you want to get your child started with construction blocks you can't go wrong with these.
5 people found this helpful
on December 17, 2016
My 2 year old son and 1 year old daughter absolutely love these! They spend hours playing with these and as a family me and my husband and the kids build things together. The great things about them is that they are large so they aren't a choke hazard. My daughter will sometimes try to put these in her mouth so we are happy that we don't have to worry about that with these jumbo sized blocks. The blocks are colorful and are made of good quality plastic so you don't have to worry about small pieces or worry about them breaking and being harmful. These are highly recommended and very much worth every penny. Probably the best toy I have bought for my kids in a while.
2 people found this helpful