Mega Bloks Star Trek U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701 Collector Construction Set
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Buildable USS Enterprise with deluxe printed detail and working LED warp nacelle lights
- Ship display stand features premium printed dedication plaque replica
- Includes highly detailed, super-pose able Captain Kirk and Mr. Spock micro action figures, each in dress uniforms with their own display stands
- Authentic accessories include phasers, tricorder, and communicator
- Collect and combine with other Mega Bloks Star Trek sets and build the voyage
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Relive a legacy 50 years in the making with the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701 collector construction set by Mega Bloks Star Trek! This large, buildable replica features a design inspired by the iconic Federation starship from Star Trek: The Original Series. Build the Enterprise, then show off its premium printed details and light-up warp nacelles when you set it on a display stand accented with a deluxe nameplate modeled after the ship's dedication plaque. But this set wouldn't be complete without Captain Kirk and Mr. Spock at the ready in their dress uniforms. Pose your highly detailed, super-pose able micro action figures on their stands, using the authentic accessories. Then, have Spock give a Vulcan salute as you prepare to take the pride of Starfleet forward into the unknown! Ideal for ages 14 years and older.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Chewys Toy Chest||FFB Direct||FFB Direct||Starworld Toys||Customer Friendly||Treasure-Finds|
|Item Dimensions||26 x 7.5 x 14.5 in||1.75 x 9.62 x 6 in||1.75 x 9.62 x 6 in||24.02 x 2.52 x 12.99 in||2.24 x 16 x 11.5 in||12 x 19.8 x 3.3 in|
|Item Weight||12 lbs||4.8 ounces||7.76 ounces||3.4 lbs||1.5 lbs||3.4 lbs|
|Number of Pieces||3,098||111||97||432||100||1,000|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
New Update From 7/18/2016 - About the build:
1) ALL the parts are there. There are no missing pieces! I recommend opening all the bags onto a large table and sorting them before starting. Some smaller parts are in bags of larger parts of the same color making them hard to find but they are there.
2) P. 32, Step 48: The engine pylons are a single solid piece. They hold the engines at the correct angle and are very sturdy.
3) P. 59, Step 91: Make sure all the tiles on both sides of the "interconnecting dorsal" are pressed on firmly before inserting this into the "secondary hull" otherwise they will catch on the sides. It is a tight fight but very secure.
4) P. 99, Step 67: For extra accuracy, reverse the orientation for the "NCC-1701" tiles for those near the red light. The NCC-1701 registry on the bottom of the primary hull were opposite in orientation on the original ship during filming of the series.
5) P. 100, Step 70: When placing round plates, note that the outer curved edges will be very close to the adjacent studs. This requires a little extra care when attaching them.
6) P. 118, Step 27: Be careful to connect the two assemblies in the correct orientation.
In conclusion at 3098 pieces it rivals the Death Star II in number of parts. Unlike Death Star II, this final product is extremely rigid and sturdy. You can pick it up, carry it around and impress your friends. We have built many of the Star Wars UCS sets, but this NCC-1701 U.S.S. Enterprise from Mega Bloks is better than all of them. The attention to detail, solid construction, light-up engines and complex internal structure made this the most enjoyable and visually most stunning piece of our large collection.
We have included a photo of the final product. Also in the photo are the past U.S.S. Enterprise plastic brick sets. Note the NCC-1701-D (a previous offer from Mega Bloks) where we replaced the studs on the primary hull with smooth tiles. Not pictured: the red/yellow/blue miniature U.S.S. Enterprise Mega Blok sets given away at the 2016 SDCC.
If you are wondering if this set is worth the price of $250, I can assure you it is. The parts click together very well (better than other brands) and the cost per piece may be the best on the market!
The set came in a really great box - much nicer than LEGO boxes typically are. The instructions is a large book which is holding up well, and comes with photos of the characters and the ship.
The set also going for roughly $100 is amazing deal. This set is discontinued and is sure to get more expensive in the future once collectors realize the value and how rare it will become.
As others have said in their reviews, the bags are not numbered in sequential order like Lego. Many of the bags are sorted by types of pieces so if you don't just dump them all into a big pile you can keep it somewhat sorted. If you've ever put together one of the Lego clone brands big sets, this MegaBlock set is better than those, but experience in working with clone brands didn't leave me shocked with this one. That said....
- INVEST IN A STACK OF PAPER BOWLS!!! This is what I used when dumping the bags. Get a stack of disposable paper bowls from the store and empty the bags into them. A lot of them. Separate the pieces by types if possible.
Also, as was pointed out in another few reviews here, build the bridge directly on the saucer, do not try to build the bridge and then connect the whole thing at once, it won't work. I was aware of the issue by reading here and didn't even bother building up the bridge alone, just built it right on the saucer and even then had some challenges getting it to seat properly.
Needless to say, since putting this one together, I went back and bought some the other MegaBloks Star Trek minifig sets available right now.
- Printed pieces. The quality is good and all line up very well. Love the NCC-1701 and name printed plates on the saucer.
- Love the size, it's big. Bigger than the Helicarrier and close to the Super Star Destroyer lego sets.
- Included light up bricks.
- There are a few very unique pieces that we haven't seen in Lego sets before, like the two way 1x2s and the 2x2s.
- The Minifigs are actually kinda cool. My kids were playing with them and said "they are like little action figures"
- Phaser, Tricorder and Communicator accessories.
- Got my kids (10 & 8) interested in Star Trek. They wanted to start with "Trouble with Tribbles"
- It was pointed out in a few of the reviews, DO NOT FOLLOW THE SAUCER/BRIDGE INSTRUCTIONS!! Build the bridge directly on the main saucer or you will never actually get it connected. Build it up right from the saucer.
- The nacells just sit on the big V piece. It would be nice to see a Technique type peg to lock it in place.
- Same for the saucer riser, not a fan of the big neck that goes all the way down into the stand. It reduces the "playability" of the set. A method of using Technique type pegs to anchor these into place would have probably worked better.
- Ended up missing just a couple of basic pieces (a couple 2x4 bricks and a 4x4 plate). But ended up with a LOT of extra pieces, lots of curved slopes for some reason, like a whole extra bag.
Most recent customer reviews
Happy with purchase. Recommended.