Oil month Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on December 22, 2011
The bus is awesome. I love that it had some blocks already in there. I brought this for my 1 year old because her cousin has legos and she likes to put the legos in her mouth. Big NO NO. So while I was shopping for the Megabloks 80pc Lrg Mega Bloks Bag Pink I saw this bus. I brought the mega blocks and the bus because I thought it would be fun for her to stack them high. She loves the bus!! Loves it. My only problem with the bus is that the top is so easy to open and while she likes to flip it up and down all her toys fall out. Other than that, this toy is wonderful for her! No big parts she can chew on and she has been playing with it since I got the package today! I could not wait until Christmas I wanted her to enjoy it now! I am so pleased with this purchase and can not wait until Christmas for her to get her Megabloks 80pc Lrg Mega Bloks Bag Pink!!
on January 1, 2013
We purchased this item new from Amazon for $9.97. Our little one loves it and plays with the vehicle and figure on a daily basis. It also included a few blocks that were pink and powder blue in color. We started her out with this bus as an introduction to building blocks since it has the four pegs on top, then introduced more building blocks as time went on. There are relatively few Mega Bloks First Builders products aimed specifically at girls, so we would highly recommend this item as a way to introduce building block concepts to a 1-2 year old.
on November 29, 2012
This is such a great toy! I bought this for my friends baby as a gift, because my 2 1/2 yr. old niece has the Jeep version and Loves it. She has so much fun with the blocks, its a great learning tool, and she spends loads of time wheeling it around and playing with the little girl figurine. This toy will entertain your child for quite a while and give you time to do other things while not worrying about where your child is or what they've gotten into. A nice stress reliever for the Guardians to get a moment to yourself now and then! :)
on May 6, 2012
Love the Mega Blocks Car. The only disappointing thing is it doesn't open in the back, only from top. It is durable and a good size for play. The little doll also fits the Mega Blocks outside of the car which is cool..Too bad there is only one. My granddaughter likes it but wants me to open the back.. :-(..Happy with purchase but not sure I would have bought personally if I would have known there is only one way to open to put stuff in..
on May 12, 2015
I would have liked to have had more space in the main block area of the bus. Because you couldn't fit as many blocks in the bus, my child lost interest pretty quickly.
on December 28, 2012
My daughter loves her bus. She rams it into everything, and it's still in pristine condition! I would recommend this to everyone, and it also comes in primary colors that are better for a boy if that's a factor. Mega Bloks is an incredible brand and you can't go wrong!
on November 19, 2012
I bought this toy as a party favor gift for the little girls coming to my baby shower. They were both 1 and a half years old. Both little girls loved the toy... I was very satisfied in my choice.

Pros:
*Fun & educational
*Easy clean up and storage of blocks
*Great size for little hands
*Many more blocks than i expected
*Very cute and appealing.... Makes blocks fun for little girls too

Cons:
*Kept their attention for maybe an hour to an hour and a half at most
*Little pricey for a plastic product
*Parts can be easy to loose
on May 23, 2011
I bought this for my grand daughter to go with her other sets of Mega Bloks and SHE LOVES IT! This is usually the first piece she looks for when she gets her blocks out. The bus is well constructed and easy for her little hands to manuever.
on November 22, 2011
When I received this it had dirt and scuff marks on the wheels as if it had been used. I realize my daughter will be playing with this on the floor and outside so I didn't bother to return it. I would have been more disappointed if I bought it as a gift.
on September 24, 2013
This bus is small, but the easy flip top makes it easy for my one year old granddaughter to open and add and take away legos. The only thing I would want differently is an extra person or two.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question