Mega Hi-Tower - Extra Tall Tumble Blocks Up to 6ft During Play (Includes Carry Bag)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- A steady hand and a good eye for balance prevails with our Mega Hi Tower tumbling tower game.
- The smooth, countered edges of each block allow for a safe, easier grip.
- Complete set of 58 blocks. Each block is a Full 7 1/8" long x 2 1/4" x 1 3/4". Or for junior play see Mega’s younger cousin Jumbo Hi-Tower
- This giant tower starts at 36" and can be built up to 72". It's a game of skill and cunning. Are you up to the extra challenge?
- Carry bag included for convenient storage and transport. (Recommended play for ages 8+)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
• If you are looking for the biggest tower on the market - look no further! This tumbling tower starts at 36" and can be built up to 72" - that's up to SIX FEET TALL!!
• A steady hand and a good eye for balance prevails with our Mega Hi Tower (popularly known as Jenga). The smooth, countered edges of each block allow for a safer, easier grip. Each block is a full 7 1/8" long x 2 1/4" x 1 3/4". There are no gaps between the blocks when you play this game
• HOW TO PLAY: Build the Tower, then take turns to pull one block at a time from somewhere in the tower and place that block on top. But beware, if you or your team tumbles the Tower.... the other group wins
• Perfect for Parties, Team Building Events, Tailgating and Game rooms. Recommended only for ages 8+ (Adult supervision of children always recommended)
Compare to similar items
Top customer reviews
We used the set at our office as part of a team building afternoon and had a riot. One caution is to make sure that people do not stand, or sit in the potential path of the tower falling; it would not be good if the blocks fell on a person. Therefore, I would not recommend use by unattended younger children.
We are looking to use it outside this summer with the family.