Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop now Shop Popular Services masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 13 reviews
on December 6, 2012
We had been using a different (less expensive) brand of Krill oil but when I needed to reorder it was out of stock due to being reformulated. After doing a lot of research on line this Mega_K and one other brand seemed to have the highest quality and effectiveness ratings from several sources.

We have been taking two of these Mega_K mid size almost black easy to swallow pills every morning for only about 10 days so far and I honestly think my brain is working a bit better! I was resigned to having frequent "senior moments" because what the heck, I'm well over 70 - but I honestly think this brand of Krill oil has helped. A lot of times now when I get half way through a sentence and have to pause to remember a word, the pause is so much shorter than it was a couple weeks ago that it is ALMOST like being able to finish a sentence normally.

This is not a miracle pill. I still have times when "the pause" lasts too long and some words don't come at all, but there is a definite improvement. And that is not even the reason I bought the Krill oil!!!!

And another nice surprise: My husband had been taking combination joint support pills for several months and discontinued them because they made no difference at all in the pain in his knee area. He commented that he "thinks" his knee is getting better, which is something he never said when taking the joint support compound. And that is not the reason we bought the krill oil either! Lots of good surprises in this little bottle!

A bit more information: We upgraded from the salmon oil we had been taking to Krill oil for the enhanced absorb-ability and the extra strength of the anti-oxidants. At the same time we changed from regular CoQ10 to Ubiquinol. 5 weeks later I went in for my 6 month blood work and was pleased to find that my HDL had gone up a few points and especially pleased that my VLDL went down 21%. And THAT was the reason we changed. I do not know whether this was due to the Krill oil or the combination of the new pills, but I'm not going back to the less effective (and much cheaper) forms of either item.

Oh yeah: No fish smell. No fish burps!!!!
on March 9, 2014
When I first started taking Mega-K I didn't notice a difference, but after about six weeks I noticed I wasn't craving greasy food; I actually didn't want it. Now I've been taking it about three months and I'm not really seeing a difference again. I am still taking it because I don't eat any fish so I'm sure it is doing me some good.
on March 5, 2015
I am quite pleased with the purchase of Mega-K and intend to continue its use for a long time. The price of the Krill Oil is most reasonable compared to some I've seen. Thank you for your product!
on March 25, 2014
Great literature on all the advantages of KRILL OIL including but not limited to lower blood pressure, weight loss and better sleep
on August 15, 2014
Ok, didn't see any difference as far as inflammation, but I only took one bottle (one months supply).
on March 13, 2014
This is the best krill oil I ever buy no after taster is easy to take help me whit my joints..
on October 11, 2014
I feel that this product helps keep me focused.
Good powerful product. Easy to swallow, no aftertaste.
on March 9, 2015
waste of money
on January 10, 2015
Very good

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.