$ 22 $19.99 Save $7.77 (39%)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- 4-in-1 Timeless Adventures - Experience the legacy of long-time video game icon Mega Man with these four most recent classics from the core series
- Mega Man 7 - This 16-bit side-scrolling classic introduces an in-game shop with power-ups, plus a mysterious rival Bass and his wolf-like companion Treble
- Mega Man 8 - The Blue Bomber leaps into 32-bit in even more colorful stages with impressive fully animated and voiced story sequences for the first time
- Mega Man 9 - This entry marks a triumphant return to the series' roots with 8-bit visuals, music, and gameplay. Play as Proto Man and take on Fake Man in the included add-on content
- Mega Man 10 - Play as Mega Man, Proto Man, or Bass in this fun, challenging 8-bit quest. Battle the deadly Mega Man Killer robots in the three included add-on stages
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The legacy continues with this collection of four of the iconic Blue Bomber's classic side-scrolling adventures, complete with all-new features and new ways to play these expansive games. A follow up to Mega Man Legacy Collection which contained the series' original 8-bit titles, Mega Man Legacy Collection 2 spans the evolution and retro revolution of the series!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So, you don't get any stickers or music downloads with this. You don't even get that handy card that came with the first Legacy Collection that highlighted all the bosses and their weapons & weaknesses. Literally all you get is a disc inside a case.
I know, I know, this game is not as good as the Anniversary Collection that Capcom released way back on GameCube/PS2/Xbox, but it does include Mega Man 10. I am excited for that alone as MM10 is the only one in the series that I have not played.
Aside from that you get a museum with artwork, a sound test mode, and more challenge modes similar to the first LC.
If you're particular, you might find this game to be lacking. However, if you love Mega Man, you'll find that this is a pretty good deal for $20 (less if you got your Prime discount).
-Mega Man 7
-Mega Man 8
-Mega Man 9
-Mega Man 10
Having a day one patch of 60 something megs.
The port of Mega Man 8 is the Playstation version, not the Saturn version, which lacks some exclusive content. Unacceptable.
Also, not a deal breaker, but this would have been a great opportunity to add Mega Man and Bass, which only got a Japan release on the SNES. GBA version of that game is still good, but still doesn't hold a candle to the console version due to the GBA's limited screen resolution. For those unfamiliar with Mega Man and Bass, it is litterally Mega Man 8.5