Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 145 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 172 reviews
on April 8, 2017
Let's start by saying that zero is one of my favorite megaman characters and I loved megaman x so I had to get this collection for my 3ds. This is one of my favorite games. All of the games are awesome but I am going to list them from least awesome to most awesome. Megaman zero 3 is my least favorite because I really haven't played enough of it to see anything that makes it any better than zero 2. Megaman zero 2 is my 3rd favorite one because it is it has fun and challenging missions and a good story. Megaman zero 4 is my 2nd favorite because it is the easiest one. And at the top spot is Megaman zero because it has a great villain, great story, great bosses, and great missions, and is just a great game overall. This is a great collection no Megaman fan should be without.
on March 4, 2014
Ah, how I can never get enough of the Mega Man games. After 25 years of success, I continue to get stoked whenever I play a new Mega Man title or series. This is an exact import of Mega Man Zero 1 through 4 -- each game was respectively released on the Game Boy Advance from 2002 to 2005. It looks even greater on the Nintendo DS because of the dual screen capability. I also love the new theme song that you hear when you see the title screen. The Capcom designers did such a wonderful, superb job to a "T", with ALL of the graphics, backgrounds, and soundtracks being intact. You can even change the jump/fire buttons to suit your own needs -- unlike Mega Man Anniversary Collection for the GameCube.

I've already beaten the first installment, so I'm already working on Mega Man Zero 2. Be sure to also get Mega Man ZX and Mega Man ZX Advent for the Nintendo DS; also, please download Mega Man 9 and 10 for your Wii/Wii U. Lastly, I do hope that Capcom releases even more Mega Man titles for the Nintendo 3DS or Wii U. After all, we wouldn't want to experience a Mega Man shortage, now do we, folks?? :)
on October 16, 2015
The Zero Collection is everything a game collection should be. Four solid games at the price of one is a hard deal to beat, especially when those games are the Zero series. These games revolutionized the Mega Man franchise by focusing on hard-hitting, fast paced combat over platforming. Each game builds on the concepts introduced by the one before it, and it's very easy to feel the development under your fingers as you transition immediately from one game to the next. The story is deep, presenting a wide variety of characters with massive amounts of development and personality. The bosses (arguably the most iconic part of the Mega Man series as a whole) each ooze character purely from their mythological and zoological designs while also bringing something new to the table in terms of fighting style. Zero also has a wide variety of weapons at his disposal, allowing the player to choose how they want to play the game, whether it be ranged, melee, defensive, or specialized. As a bonus, the Zero collection includes the previously E-Reader only Zero 3 bonuses as rewards for completing each of the games in the collection. If this all seems a bit too good to be true, it is. The games are hard. Very hard. They make you master the controls and memorize the stages if you like it or not. The payoff is very satisfying, but the steep learning curve and amount of dedication may turn of more casual players. If that's you, don't despair! With this in mind, Inti Creates included an Easy Scenario mode, which plays through all four games back-to-back while giving you every upgrade and item in each game right from the start, allowing you to experience the whole game without banging your head into a wall trying to beat Phoenix Magnion's stage. The Collection has something for everyone. If you're looking for a fast-paced platformer with a heavy focus on combat, and a series that more than delivers with its amount of story-telling and character development, you won't regret picking up this collection.
The Mega Man Zero Collection gets 5 stars out of 5.
on November 4, 2013
I'm still in the process of playing through this collection. I can already say that I wish I had followed this series from the beginning. I can't imagine there are too many people out there in the same situation but, if you have never played any of these games and you are a fan of the X series then you absolutely have to complete these games. I don't want to give away the story details but know this; the mavericks that you fight will make you think harder in order to stop them. At least that's what I thought. But I don't want to document any of that information here because once you know the tricks the games become easier. So far I've completed two out of the four Megaman Zero games and it was already worth the purchase. When you complete a game you get the option to play again in hard mode so that will give players some incentive to replay. Also, you are given a rank for every stage you complete and this goes towards your overall rank. There is just too much detail to cover without rambling on and on about this game. Bottom line; if you enjoy the Megaman X series and have all of them or the collection that Capcom made then grab this too.
on November 6, 2016
4 games in one, but they're all hard as balls! Trial & Error level design that requires memorization of enemy patterns in order to beat. It's like Mega Man back on the NES but even harder!
on June 7, 2014
I bought this brand new, it shipped and arrived promptly, arrived in pristine condition in a brand new factory sealed case. was very satisfied with how fast it arrived with standard shipping (for me it was a day early), but now down to brass tacks, the game plays very much like the GBA versions with the exception that you can map the X and Y buttons which is excellent because you can set X and Y to L or R which with some clever option choices allow you to have two buttons that can attack with your primary weapon, (b for me) and your secondary (X for me) within easy reach of the jump button which on the GBA you would have had to map it so that R either fires your sub, changes to your sub on a toggle or you have to hold it to use your sub with B which was irritating to me, so being able to map X as R and use that in Lieu of holding or toggling ( which always ruined my game flow on the GBA) I can just press one button and have it work flawlessly. (I play on the Zelda 3dsXL so i cant judge on the standard DS DSlite DSi or 3DS consoles) my only gripe is that with megaman zero 1 they didnt retrofit the Lives system to match MMZ2,3,and 4 but that is just a nitpick so it doesnt warrant dropping a star over. all in all I am very satisfied with both the shipping and handling aspects as well as the game itself, if you can manage to get your hands on one through amazon brand new I recommend buying immediatly. ITS WORTH IT. ( mind you i used free shipping so it came bundled with other products I bought)
on February 23, 2013
The Megaman Zero series is known for being some of the hardest (if not the hardest) games in the megaman series. Don't play this game if you get easily frustrated AND can't take how simplified the "easy scenario" setting is. Easy scenario makes the game not challenging at all. Like zero challenge, pun intended. However, it does let you beat through the first two games in about 2-3 hours and actually enjoy Megaman Zero's 3 and 4, which are the better, more thoughtout, less frustrating, actually playable games in the series.

So if you get this game, do so with the expectation to completely annihilate the first two games with no challenge (or suffer through the endless suffering that is Megaman Zero 1's terrible...everything. It's the worst game in the Megaman franchise bar none) and then be met with the rather difficult but actually enjoyable last two games.

I rated it five because I'm a megaman nerd and a masochist, so these games fit me to the T.
on November 24, 2012
I remember looking at this game and being very upset with how the art style had changed from the Megaman X series, and especially with the way zero looked. Because of this, I decided not to look into this game further or try it out. What a mistake!

I finally decided to get the game, and let me tell you, this is the most fun I've had with any Megaman game! The gameplay is very challenging, it offers a more in depth story, than the previous series, and it has amazing music! Everything come together to make an amazing experience!

I know there are people like me who were thrown off by the different art style, but once you start playing it, it grows on you. and your not really bothered by it. Don't throw away a great experience!
on November 10, 2016
One of the best platformers for the DS. Has all 4 of the original GBA games on one cart, plus the previously Japanese exclusive mod cards for Mega Man Zero 3 (the best one in the series). There's even a super easy mode that lets you steamroll through all 4 games with little difficulty, if you're just in it for the story. As far as I'm concerned, this is a must buy.
on October 1, 2014
This is a great collection of 4 classic Mega Man games, all in one handy little cartridge. I like the art style of the games and the fact they really tried to include a story and make the world seem whole. The difficulty is quite high, but Mega Man purists wouldn't want it any other way. There is an Easy mode but this doesn't make things easier, it just gives you all the power-ups straight away, which in't very fun actually. This is a very easy product to recommend. If you love Mega Man you should get these games. Also because it's a DS game, it can be played on any Nintendo DS or 3DS no matter what region you live in.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.