Other Sellers on Amazon
Mega Shark Vs Crocosaurus
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The massive prehistoric shark has survived the last battle, and the world is again threatened when a new, more dangerous foe is discovered in the jungles of Africa.
When sold by Amazon.com, this product will be manufactured on demand using DVD-R recordable media. Amazon.com's standard return policy will apply.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Ralph J. Fitcher
As previously stated, our mega shark has apparently survived the fight with the giant octopus. We get a new team of people- including erkel- that plan on killing both the surviving mega shark and the new crocosaurus. Caos ensuses as each of there plans fails causing more and more destruction. So what's on the menu for our two creatures? Well, our mega shark still has a taste for battle ships and submarines, but not so much for planes or bridges anymore. Our crocosaurus on the other hand has a craving for African workers, killer whales, and variouse other morsels. So let's get the breakdown on msvc:
- one of my only problems with msvgo was the fact that we never got to see much of our mega shark and giant octopus. They also didn't look terribly realistic, but I didn't find that to be a problem. This time around, the effects are improved ( although still terrible, this adds to the entertainment!) and we get a lot more shots of our creatures and a lot more action.
- another improvement from msvgo is the actual fight scenes. We get two main fights between our Mega shark and our crocosaurus. They also don't consist of the same shot repeated over and over like msvgo!
- the production values also look pretty good for an asylum film, which are usually restricted to one interior of a ship being used for multiple ships and submarines. ( yes I'm looking at you msvgo!)
- the acting is pretty good for this type of movie, and so is the dialogue- lol moments with the dialogue are kept to a minimum. However that's both a good and a bad thing ( see the bad).
- the main thing that kept MEGA SHARK VS CROCOSAURUS from getting a five like msvgo was the lack of fun. There was a sense of fun in msvgo that kept you entertained. You could tell the cast was having fun and not taking the movie seriously, were as the cast in this one have. It's just a bit serious sometimes, and you just want something really silly to break the seriousness.
-I missed the over-the-top dialogue from msvgo, this is what made it so hilarious! However, the dialogue in this one isntnso dramatic and over done ( which most people would consider good lol, but I found it to be a lot less funny to watch)
- also, there are some scenes in the movie were everyone was just talking, and nothing much was going on.
- the last thing I can remember that annoyed me was that it didn't try to top the plane-eating scene from msvgo! Compared to the destruction of the creatures in the first movies, these ones seem a bit people friendly. ( keep in mind that most of these complaints are miner and I dint mean to be nit- picking !)
Overall, if you enjoyed mega shark vs giant octopus then you will like this! It keeps you entertained most of the time, especially the last half an hour. Have fun viewing MEGA SHARK VS CROCOSAURUS, and I hope the asylum makes more mega- giant- saurus movies in the future!!!