- Product Dimensions: 3.5 x 5.9 x 3.9 inches ; 1.98 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00GZ9H8PU
- UPC: 051494101216 612524465342
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
- Item model number: No Model
- Customer Reviews: 802 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#8,438 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #43 in Prenatal Vitamins
MegaFood, Baby & Me, Prenatal and Postnatal Multivitamin, Dietary Supplement with Folate, Vitamin D and Vitamin B6, Gluten-Free, Vegetarian, 120 Tablets (30 Servings) (FFP)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the program.
- OPTIMAL PRE AND POSTNATAL SUPPORT: Formulated to support the health of you and your developing baby through all stages of pregnancy and beyond
- PREGNANCY-SPECIFIC NUTRIENTS: 600 mcg of folic acid supports fetal health; 4 mg of B6 for higher requirements during pregnancy; 600 IU of vitamin D supports healthy bones
- TAKE ANY TIME OF DAY: Take 4 tablets any time of day, even on an empty stomach, so you can feel your very best; Includes a Nourishing Food and Herb Blend
- OBSESSED WITH QUALITY: Made without GMOs, tested for 125+ herbicides and pesticides, free of gluten, dairy, soy; Certified B Corp; Certified Glyphosate Residue Free; Certified Kosher
- MADE WITH REAL FOOD, AND REAL PURPOSE: Premium supplements made with real food and added nutrients; We work with trusted farm partners who share our commitment to organic and regenerative agriculture
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
MegaFood Baby and Me is our original prenatal and postnatal supplement, formulated to support you and your developing baby through all stages of pregnancy and beyond. Made with pregnancy-specific nutrients like vitamins B6, D and folic acid to support the health of moms like you and your developing children. We also included a Nourishing Food and Herb Blend.
|Blood Builder||Megaflora for Baby & Me||Bone Health||Calcium & Magnesium||Vitamin D3 Wellness Gummy|
|Clinically shown to increase iron levels and reduce fatigue without nausea or constipation (there, we said it!)||30 billion CFU from 14 strains to support digestion, nutrient absorption and baby’s developing immune system||Made to help keep your bones strong and healthy with an array of vitamins and minerals||A blend of health-promoting minerals to help maintain already healthy blood pressure levels and cardiovascular health||Refreshing D3 support for bone, muscle and immune health in a mixed fruit-flavored gummy vitamin|
Product Packaging: Frustration-Free Packaging
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Safety InformationAccidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under six. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
IndicationsPre and post natal dietary supplement.
Legal DisclaimerAccidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under six. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.